Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

c2crrazy

Mar 6, 2023
Hii!

I main Eggwars (on Bedrock), and whenever i am playing with other competitive players we all rush differently. I personally just get a wood sword, blocks and armour (I go with Miner kit in OP) and then I'm off, but I always see people rushing just with a pickaxe and blocks, and some people other variations.

I'm interested to know how you all rush in Eggwars, and why you rush how you do!

Also I am interested in what any Java players have to say, as I am not familiar with the 'meta' if you will there.

Let me know because I always like to try a different strategy (and am starting to play Java every so often) :)
Yeah i play the same way i usually get 30 iron then Pickaxe, Armor, and Blocks and rush everybody nearby after i kill one team i get there iron get more block and push another with just a wooden sword

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Yeah i play the same way i usually get 30 iron then Pickaxe, Armor, and Blocks and rush everybody nearby after i kill one team i get there iron get more block and push another with just a wooden sword
Same now. I always get an iron sword along the way nowadays as well

Mar 22, 2023
25 iron 5 gold for diamond pickaxe because it mines pretty fast and does the same damage as a stone sword and the iron for armour and blocks

• Love
Reactions: Wildd

snipst3rz

Sep 29, 2022
Healer Kit (3 gapples)
I take 22 Iron ingots then buy, in this order :
Stone pickaxe (1 iron)
3 × 12 blocks (3 × 4 iron)
Wooden sword (5 iron)
Leather armor (4 iron)

Sometimes the generator is level 2 so I got 26 Iron, then I just buy 12 more blocks.

Reactions: AnderIoux7

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
Healer Kit (3 gapples)
I take 22 Iron ingots then buy, in this order :
Stone pickaxe (1 iron)
3 × 12 blocks (3 × 4 iron)
Wooden sword (5 iron)
Leather armor (4 iron)

Sometimes the generator is level 2 so I got 26 Iron, then I just buy 12 more blocks.
I am so torn between healer and miner kit at the moment. I have been using miner almost always but the 1 iron pickaxe is almost always fine for first rush, at least in solos, duos and squads, and a 5 gold pickaxe is pretty good.

The main person I play with at the moment goes healer most of the time (i think), and I trust his judgement as he's pretty good, but I love the miner kit 😭

snipst3rz

Sep 29, 2022
I am so torn between healer and miner kit at the moment. I have been using miner almost always but the 1 iron pickaxe is almost always fine for first rush, at least in solos, duos and squads, and a 5 gold pickaxe is pretty good.

The main person I play with at the moment goes healer most of the time (i think), and I trust his judgement as he's pretty good, but I love the miner kit 😭
Miner kit might be useful for obby or spleef some players (good players will always take the height so pretty useless against them) but with healer you can easily chain many fights or save your life if you get 2v1d or any else situation.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hii!

I main Eggwars (on Bedrock), and whenever i am playing with other competitive players we all rush differently. I personally just get a wood sword, blocks and armour (I go with Miner kit in OP) and then I'm off, but I always see people rushing just with a pickaxe and blocks, and some people other variations.

I'm interested to know how you all rush in Eggwars, and why you rush how you do!

Also I am interested in what any Java players have to say, as I am not familiar with the 'meta' if you will there.

Let me know because I always like to try a different strategy (and am starting to play Java every so often) :)
I am a person who plays fast. I just buy shields, a wooden sword, and some blocks, and I go to finish the game quickly.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
I have 3 different variations I use depending on gamemode and maps :

1. When I am able to get lots of iron from high-leveled gens, I usually try to accumulate 1 stack and 26 iron (90 iron total). With that, I usually but 2x63 blocks, 1 stone sword, 1 leather armor set and 12 steak.

2. When I need to do a quicker rush (for example when sweats join my game or when I can’t get lots of iron quick), I usually try to accumulate 33 iron. I usually buy the following with that iron : 1 wooden sword, 1 leather bundle, 63 blocks and 3 steak.

3. This variation I only use when I’m playing Eggwars Duels. On every duels map the Gold generators at base are always level 2. With that said, I usually try to accumulate 16 Gold and 58 Iron. Using those ressources, I usually buy : 1 iron sword, 2x63 blocks, 12 steak, and 1 leather bundle.

Edit : for every one of these strategies I always use miner kit.

Last edited:
Reactions: WorriedSkate940

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
in duels, i buy one stack of blocks (21 iron), armour (4 iron), dia pickaxe (5 gold) and thats it. i use healer for food and use my pickaxe as a weapon.
Use wooden sword and a stone pickaxe instead of a golden pickaxe. A golden pickaxe does a lot less damage than a wooden sword and it costs more. So I don't recommend buying the golden pic.

Reactions: Reesle

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I tend to build like a massive base made of obsidian, surounding my entire island. Make different floors, which all have a different purpose. Build special rooms for my generators. Oh, and don’t forget the towers which I can use to punch off other players.

Reactions: pekd

AnderIoux7

Mar 15, 2022
Mexico
Pronouns
He/Him
i play on overpower items and what i usually get is 25 and 5 gold or 26 iron depending on the map and the people i'm playing with.
the essential is:
21 for 63 blocks
4 for armour
and the part where it variates is in wether i use the 1 iron for a stone pickaxe or the 5 gold for a diamonds pickaxe.
yes i use the pickaxe instead of a sword, i just buy a sword when it's necessary.

Reactions: Wildd

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I don’t remeber if I replied in this post but here is my strat:

(I use healer kit, and I rush in overpowered mode)

1. Get 31 iron then buy, wooden sword (5), armor (4), stone pic (1), 63 blocks (21).

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not all that great in eggwars in bedrock however I do generally rush after I get a sword and a bit of armor and some tools. I try to go after the team that I assume is the sweatiest as they're the biggest threat.

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Best starter Pokemon ever
ddfshlb-5201d60d-979f-4f8d-9cfc-64f085c80bad.png
Frontlane wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Gefeliciteerd! :)
Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Top Bottom