Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you rush or go slow

• Total voters

cpcj2015

Apr 15, 2021
How do you play do you take it slow and get yourself geared up or do you go for the straight rush and just wipe out your teammates within 5 minutes

Reactions: Wave Master7S

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I like to rush at the beginning of the game to try to destroy at least one egg while other teams are still getting their equipment, the other option is to go to the middle of the map to get a lot of diamonds and that stuff and then come back to my island to get diamond equipment.

Reactions: cpcj2015

cpcj2015

Apr 15, 2021
I like to rush at the beginning of the game to try to destroy at least one egg while other teams are still getting their equipment, the other option is to go to the middle of the map to get a lot of diamonds and that stuff and then come back to my island to get diamond equipment.
Yea I also sometimes rush for diamonds I have been caught out a couple of time though by sneaky people lol

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Yea I also sometimes rush for diamonds I have been caught out a couple of time though by sneaky people lol
If you want to rush you need to get at least a leather armor and a wood sword to be able to defend yourself, if not almost anyone can kill you. Also get some golden apples if you want to go there at the beginng of the game, for that I recommend you to use the healer kit.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
If you want to rush you need to get at least a leather armor and a wood sword to be able to defend yourself, if not almost anyone can kill you. Also get some golden apples if you want to go there at the beginng of the game, for that I recommend you to use the healer kit.
no healer kit on bedrock :P

Reactions: cpcj2015

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
How do you play do you take it slow and get yourself geared up or do you go for the straight rush and just wipe out your teammates within 5 minutes
Rush every game, especially bedwars, I don’t protect my bed and I push the egg next to me before they can protect it with good materials like obsidian. Never play scared.

Jun 19, 2021
Tbh i despise rushers in eggwars, ive even made a post about two minute egg invulnerability at the start of the game, its just not fun AT ALL to have your stuff broken within 3 mins, it ruins the game for me, probably would quit eggwars altogether if i didnt have my good moments

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Tbh i despise rushers in eggwars, ive even made a post about two minute egg invulnerability at the start of the game, its just not fun AT ALL to have your stuff broken within 3 mins, it ruins the game for me, probably would quit eggwars altogether if i didnt have my good moments
Cool down on the necroposts, its bannable

Jose15z

Novice Member
Apr 1, 2021
Colombia
It depends on the player who is next to me, if I don't recognize him, I rush him, but if he is a player that I know as someone with lb or someone with whom I have played before and I have seen that he knows how to play, I play for safe

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom