Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFloppyPig

Novice Member
Nov 14, 2016
the land of pigs
www.youtube.com
So yesterday I was banned by sentinel (still have no idea why) so naturally I sent in an appeal to get unbanned.

In this appeal I said I was not hacking/cheating and provided the following video as evidence of what happened before I was banned:

I would have thought that this would be enough to get unbanned but apparently the person who reviewed the appeal didn't even bother looking at the video and denied the appeal regardless.

I don't really mind waiting 6 days for the unban, but I would like to know; what exactly are you supposed to put in an appeal to get unbanned? I would like to avoid this kind of situation again.
Thanks

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Hello @TheFloppyPig,
You were banned by Sentinel our servers anti-cheat. If your appeal got denied, then you can contact CrazymanJR via a PM on Discord. Please be sure to tell him what you were doing before you got banned and which mods you were using if you were using any mods and be patient with his response as he is very busy. As of now, you have a video evidence while getting falsely banned when you're not use illegal modifications, please send this video to 'CrazymanJR' and he'll investigate you futher. Please respect his final decision.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
@BrokenAyzer Thanks for replying but I know this already and doesn't answer the question, what does an appeal need to contain to be successful?

If you hadn't have been banned by the Anti-Cheat, the evidence you provided in your appeal would have most likely got you unbanned. When you get banned by the AC, whatever you do when you appeal, gets denied. You instead have to just contact Crazy Via his Discord (provided by Broken in his post) with your evidence. Moderators that look at the appeals are unable to understand the Anti-Cheat logs, whereas Crazy can.

It is a stupid system, but its all there is for now. There have been plenty of suggestions to improve this though (such as a custom AC Ban message), so in the future, appealing an AC ban will be quicker and easier.

Reactions: TheFloppyPig

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
So yesterday I was banned by sentinel (still have no idea why) so naturally I sent in an appeal to get unbanned.

In this appeal I said I was not hacking/cheating and provided the following video as evidence of what happened before I was banned:

I would have thought that this would be enough to get unbanned but apparently the person who reviewed the appeal didn't even bother looking at the video and denied the appeal regardless.

I don't really mind waiting 6 days for the unban, but I would like to know; what exactly are you supposed to put in an appeal to get unbanned? I would like to avoid this kind of situation again.
Thanks

Problem seems to be solved.

~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy Birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Borgnath's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hola Capp! 🤍
After nearly 2 years on the Forums, I just figured out I can watch an entire subforum 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️
IMG_5528.png

This would’ve been so useful in the past. 😭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom