Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OiSam

Feb 14, 2017
So I've just started playing here a few weeks ago and I still cannot get the giant within 15 min challenge someone please tell me how xD

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
Done this before and helped my partner do it. You need the following before you start:

-at least 1 friend
-timer
-your team size must be 2-3 people (no more than 3). This includes only you, your partner, and optionally 1 other. Preferably, you should do it with just you and your friend. This means it's best done in a 4-6 player game.

1. Send zombies until you get 1500 XP (you must constantly send zombies every 15 seconds).
2. Kill-steal mobs. If they're low on HP, kill them with your sword before a tower finishes them off.
3. Unlock the giant at 1500 XP.
4. Your friend should build expensive towers for you to sell. That's zeuses, leaches, turrets, necros, and the like. I'd say zeuses for their temporary use. If he can AND if the 1 other player is a random player, get him to build at spawn early in the game to ensure he gets more coins. If it's just you two, then you won't have to worry about this issue.
5. He should have those towers upgraded completely or as much as possible by now for you to sell. At 14 minute mark, your friend needs to leave the match.
6. Sell his towers and get the 6k coins you need. Send giant now.

Challenge complete. This took me several attempts (5-6 match attempts) to get. My partner beat it in 1 try.
@hyperBravo 's guide on another post. (I've never done it before though)

Reactions: OiSam

Harrow__

Jan 7, 2017
A Can Of Lilt
have friends buy towers, while you spam till 14 minutes for xp. then make friends leave, sell towers BAMM

you need to convince 5 friends, pretty hard. and make sure you dont get zurged

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
The most difficult part is getting the right lobby size. While 5 friends makes it ideal, remember that when you sell a leaver's towers, all the coins get split across the entire team. This is why 2-3 man teams is easier more or less if you have a friend. To get that, you'll have to play when TD is not crowded.

Edit: Here are the following percentages as to how much money you get back when you sell your leaver's towers and how many people are on your team:
-1 person left: 60%
-2 people left: 30%
-3 people left: 20%
-4 people left: 15%
-5 people left: 12%

Last edited:

OiSam

Feb 14, 2017
yey i got it and won the game with it :D bet the Red team hates me

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom