Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
So i wanted to know how i can use my gpu (AMD) for minecraft cause everytime i try to stream i cant get good looking quality cause minecraft is taking up all my cpu so if anyone knows how to thxs and let me know :)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I'm unsure of what it is you are asking in this thread. But could you enter a single player world and press F3 and send a screenshot of the details that pop up.

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
You're probably running on integrated graphics. Look up a tutorial on how to switch to dedicated graphics for AMD, Nvidia or whatever graphics card you have.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
In the screenshot you sent me on Discord
.eJwFwVEOgyAMANC7cAA6gUrxNgQJmmlLoGYfy-6-977mGZfZzKHa5wawn7PI2O1UGblV20TaVXM_py1yQ1bN5bgr64QlBvKR0MdIPmCiAC691pAwIa0OaXGB4OE3y4dt52Z-fwzRIwY.kk82dOrmM5EXEY3Vgf0GYEP4TEA

in the top right corner you can clearly see that your game is in fact using your dedicated GPU where it says "Display: AMD Radeon R9 380 Series".

What you are asking in this thread is to run the game entirely off the Graphics Card so that it will use less Processing power and help your stream run better, this is quite frankly impossible as games require processing and graphics to run, you can't run a game entirely off of a GPU, it just doesn't work like that.

What you actually need is a new processor. (based on the information you gave me in Discord.)

Reactions: Thiemo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈