Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
I know of one way... it's not exactly the easiest way but it works.

Minetrack has been keeping track of the most popular Java server's playercounts since April 3rd 2016. And Bedrock since October 21st 2017. You can access their public domain database here: https://data.minetrack.me/

They changed the way they publish their historical records starting on August 1st 2020, and now you have to type in a link with a specific syntax to get the playercount records for a specific day. Their instructions are in the link I already included in this message.

1712185190437.png

Taken from Minetrack's data page.

Maybe CubeCraft stores that info and would be able to provide it to you, I don't know. Anywho if you do try the Minetrack database and you're having issues shoot me a DM I'll be happy to help.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: Desiderata

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Thanks! I downloaded the 2020-04-02 — 2020-07-30, unziped it, then tried to open it in notepad, but It said that it was to large, and I don't know how to convert any of that into graph form

Frontlane

the person below me is cute
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jul 20, 2017
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
A great website I’ve been using is https://blockgametracker.gg/

It gives a lot of information and extra graphs about the average playercount over the past days, peaks, means…

Simply select which server of which Minecraft edition you wish to view playercount data about at the top of the website and you’re good to go. The data goes all the way back to 2017 for CubeCraft Java and back to end of 2022 for CubeCraft Bedrock.

Please do keep in mind that if you select large time periods the data might not load in because you try to load too much at once. I recommend using the time selection tool (little clock at the top right, could be hidden behind 3 dots on mobile) and select timespans not larger than a year.

Last edited:

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
A great website I’ve been using is https://blockgametracker.gg/

It gives a lot of information and extra graphs about the average playercount over the past days, peaks, means…

Simply select which server of which Minecraft edition you wish to view playercount data about at the top of the website and you’re good to go. The data goes all the way back to 2017 for CubeCraft Java and back to end of 2022 for CubeCraft Bedrock.

Please do keep in mind that if you select large time periods the data might not load in because you try to load too much at once. I recommend using the time selection tool (little clock at the top right, could be hidden behind 3 dots on mobile) and select timespans not larger than a year.
OMG THAT'S AMAZING!

Never even heard of that website it's so cool

• Heart
Reactions: Frontlane and Eli
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom