Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 554749

Hey so yeah I play on my I pad sometimes: Maybe hooking up an x box wireless controller would help a lot! I’m thinking of getting a keyboard and mouse for iOS 14 as well!

Reactions: wxzzrd

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I agree that mobile players have a pretty big disadvantage. However, I don't agree with the options you gave. Giving them more hp then others or other buffers would be annoying imo. Also matching them up only against other mobile players isn't a good solution.

The goal of bedrock is that everyone can play together, no matter which device you're on. It's not meant to be competitive or 'fair'. This is the beauty of bedrock and I think it's fine this way.

D

Deleted member 554749

Yeah I don’t agree with any perks for mobile just adding ideas and tips

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
I agree that mobile players have a pretty big disadvantage. However, I don't agree with the options you gave. Giving them more hp then others or other buffers would be annoying imo. Also matching them up only against other mobile players isn't a good solution.

The goal of bedrock is that everyone can play together, no matter which device you're on. It's not meant to be competitive or 'fair'. This is the beauty of bedrock and I think it's fine this way.
Hey!
You really have a good statement here!
I think what u said is completely right!

Reactions: Maaarijn and wxzzrd

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hello, I’m on mobile and pc players usually beat me, but I can sometimes beat them by knocking them off that’s a good strategy @ItsSennee i can’t currently use a mouse and keyboard on my iPad and play it correctly, but I will be able to in the next week or so with iOS 14 coming out. @R1ptide i can sprint bridge tho it’s hard and I fall off often so my main form of bridging long distances is walk bridging which is where I don’t sneak I just walk normal without sprinting and place blocks. I usually don’t fall doing that and so it’s pretty safe
I can help you get some wins mate, just ask me if your interested. 😉

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
My daughter often still plays mobile (iOS iPad) yet still absolutely owns most other players regardless. Admittedly she now wins lot more on PC but it's not to say mobile players stand no chance. Also I used to play on mobile VR (GearVR) and racked up a huge amount of wins with decent strategy rather than just pew pew pew even though I was at a massive disadvantage normally. Especially given that I couldn't see very far.... Block visibility distance was severely low compared to PC, you could literally god bridge around me and I wouldn't;t know. I still won most games though.

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
Many players on Cubecraft bedrock server are mobile? Any ideas for them to increase their chances of winning?
Honestly idk your money situation but if you have an apple device you can connect a xbox controller in Bluetooth. I am a duo lb player top 30 and when i grind when i cant get on my xbox thats what i do. Hope this helps!

D

Deleted member 554749

The most that should be done is making the matchmaking system only play against players of the same or similar platform.

The matchmaking system couldn’t do that most likely. What would need change is more game modes. Game modes that spread out the players

kennyyyyyyy

Jul 6, 2020
Mobile players already can have enough of an advantage. They have a WIDE angle to hit people and have insane reach. NOt to mention they can get some crazy cps by just tapping their screen. I know Mobiles such as PropFrog, WingerBot, Hamoody etc that are all decently good on mobile. It's not they have a disadvantage its just the majority of thme aren't good enough. So we shouldn't suck up to mobiles and buff them due to them getting owned by other platforms. They simply are not good enough

D

Deleted member 554749

Mobile players already can have enough of an advantage. They have a WIDE angle to hit people and have insane reach. NOt to mention they can get some crazy cps by just tapping their screen. I know Mobiles such as PropFrog, WingerBot, Hamoody etc that are all decently good on mobile. It's not they have a disadvantage its just the majority of thme aren't good enough. So we shouldn't suck up to mobiles and buff them due to them getting owned by other platforms. They simply are not good enough

Dude I’m not trying to buff them I’m trying to give them tips. Can a staff close this thread?

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Honestly idk your money situation but if you have an apple device you can connect a xbox controller in Bluetooth. I am a duo lb player top 30 and when i grind when i cant get on my xbox thats what i do. Hope this helps!
also in iOS 14 in a few days Minecraft will probably update it so u can connect a mouse and keyboard to iPad and play with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom