Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2020
In the store it asks me to enter the username but there's no box for me to type the username in. And when I click 'bedrock' it sends me to the 'help' section.

patito

Nov 9, 2019
California
~Moved thread to Support

Hi! Bedrock items cannot be bought at https://store.cubecraft.net/ - you need to buy them in-game. This article shows you how to do just that :D
If you'd like to buy a bundle for a friend, you'll need to get them a Minecoins gift card. Unlike our Java store, the Bedrock store does not allow you to enter the username of another player in order to purchase something for them. You can find those gift cards online or at your local store.

Feel free to message me if you have any other questions!

Reactions: Noob Of Noobs 0000
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom