Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think about it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
Like, I really enjoyed first missions: get your first log, get your first generator, unlock new island.
I liked also the optional ones: craft some cookies, make an armor, kill the snowman.

But now.
For WHAT purpose I need to smelt 2.000 gold? Or like chop 20.000 (312 STACKS, almost 6 DOUBLE CHESTS full) of acacia? Or craft an insane amount of cookies? This is what I called grinding, and it's pretty annoying. I'm just bored, 'cos I'm chopping the logs every time and I'm eating those cookies (I don't waste food even in virtual life).

I'd like to see more interesting missions, less griding-boring ones, but more and more I'm digging, more and more I'm disappointed.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I agree, more creative missions are needed, not just busy-work. This belongs in the suggestions thread, I'll get a staff member to move it for you!

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Grindy missions is how they artificially add gameplay without the effort of making a compelling game that will naturally interest you.

Reactions: Technosword

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Those quests are all side quests. If you feel like it you can do them, if you don't you don't. They mostly complete automatically since you might want some acacia for coins, build something, etc. They aren't required to go to the next island. I still have side quests from the first island and slowly I complete them 1 by 1 while I'm doing the main quests first. Yes I agree "fun" quests should be added, but it isn't that big of a deal.

D

Deleted member 489420

Like, I really enjoyed first missions: get your first log, get your first generator, unlock new island.
I liked also the optional ones: craft some cookies, make an armor, kill the snowman.

But now.
For WHAT purpose I need to smelt 2.000 gold? Or like chop 20.000 (312 STACKS, almost 6 DOUBLE CHESTS full) of acacia? Or craft an insane amount of cookies? This is what I called grinding, and it's pretty annoying. I'm just bored, 'cos I'm chopping the logs every time and I'm eating those cookies (I don't waste food even in virtual life).

I'd like to see more interesting missions, less griding-boring ones, but more and more I'm digging, more and more I'm disappointed.

I totally agree, i would like to see more funny quests like get mob heads instead of get 20.000 accia wood

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom