Status
Not open for further replies.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Hello!
I have recently made this thread regarding some microgame change suggestions
But I want to make a separate thread about the hook and fish animals bossgame.

This game has some factors that ruin any chance for people to have fun, in my opinion.

1- The animals spawn in way too slow. Everyone tries to hook a single animal and it easily
becomes a mess. Animal spawn rate should be tripled.

2- The pull force (reverse knockback) on the animals is quite low. As I stated in my previous
thread, I could barely get an animal in my pit in 4 attempts. At least double the pull force.

3- You cannot move or even jump. It completely gets rid of any possible strategies.
Allow jumping and add a small space players can move freely on.

4- The animals can quite often fall in the blocks between the pits, and there are invisible blocks
that makes it impossible to grab them. Remove the invisible blocks.

5- The game is simply way too long. It just isn't fun after quite a while.
Reduce the time to 45 seconds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Extra suggestion:
To make it more interesting, there could be
trapdoors on top of your pit that close once every 20 seconds. On hard mode, the cooldown could be 7 seconds instead!

Please look into these suggestions, I believe that bossgame needs a desperate change right now
Thank you for reading and looking for some feedback!

Last edited:

Rawrbin

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2019
the Eastside of America
Agree with almost any of the above, however I think the pull knockback should remain, otherwise people will get a point in one pull, not a big fan of that.

Animals get stuck all the time and they're also quite annoying, yesterday there was a cow stuck and he pushed all my animals to the person next to me...
So, a little bit more moving space could solve this issue

Don't decrease the timer to 45 seconds, I love the game and wanna play it very long, but it gets boring because animals only spawn every like what, 10 seconds? I think the spawnrate will make it look lasting less long :)

I also think there should be a mob worth 2 points instead of 1, a rare and small / hard to get mob

Good suggestion :)

Vqlah

Oct 13, 2016
The Netherlands
I totally agree with everything.
The time really needs to be reduced to a MAX of 60 ASAP.
I'm literally hating it because it makes minerware not enjoyable if boss games like these take so long. Changing the time of a game could be done within a minute.

Reactions: Ge1ster

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
I think if we're able to jump/move it'll be a lot easier to pull mobs anyway, so the doubled pull force probably wouldn't be necessary. Other than that, totally agree with everything :]

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
This would be a nice change on bedrock as well, although idk how the trapdoors would work in the corner slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom