Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ThatWasEz

Mar 9, 2017
New York
I think we can all agree that EggWars is fun, but there's too many hackers. It's hard enough that some users, can't record due to crap computers. But that's the only form of being able to get a hacker banned, it's crap.

I'd say 4 out of every 6 games, there's a hacker. Whether it's fly, aura, reach, crits, ect.

May I suggest maybe getting better anticheat or can we get a /report command?
It'd be really useful if we can get a /report command and if they get 3 reports in game that it'd tell an admin and they'd spectate. I think it'd get rid of plenty hackers, or again suggested, a anti-cheat.

I've seen kids do like a hack where they run with like speed 2 with sneak and aura...

Like that's no fun, and they don't get banned.

I can make a compilation of at least 400 users who would agree with me, I think EggWars is the best but something needs to happen with these hackers, it's even worse when we have "ranked" members using hacks and then using the excuse that since they're ranked they can't get banned.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Good thing we got an awesome anticheat 2 days ago :3 /report working with the new anticheat could be a good idea but I dont know. /report working by itself would have 0 use as it would just spam moderators with reports of players who are not hacking.

Reactions: ThatWasEz

ThatWasEz

Mar 9, 2017
New York
Good thing we got an awesome anticheat 2 days ago :3 /report working with the new anticheat could be a good idea but I dont know. /report working by itself would have 0 use as it would just spam moderators with reports of players who are not hacking.
Oh yeah of course, that's why I said every 3 reports, it'd tell an admin :D

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
/Report is a very bad command, because some players are sneaky they might lie, some reports won't be true, so that's why they removed it completely and replaced a better way for reporting players, they need proof (Clear evidence).

Reporting a player? (Click Here)

ThatWasEz

Mar 9, 2017
New York
/Report is a very bad command, because some players are sneaky they might lie, some reports won't be true, so that's why they removed it completely and replaced a better way for reporting players, they need proof (Clear evidence).

Reporting a player? (Click Here)
again, once stated already. I said they need to make it to where an admin comes in and spectates. So lying wouldn't really happen, /report would be better then not having anything but "anti-cheat" and "videos"

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
Maybe make that command available for people who always dedicates themselves to make videos and report hackers, that way it won't be so false in game report. But doubt it will be applied, since I'm sure there are just very few moderators that can actually take decision to ban.

Anyways with the new "anti cheater" that is more a recopilate and analize system, hackers from around came to test themselves against it. In this week I've seen lot more hackers in games than previous weeks. Worst part is that they know if they get ban they have some other alter accounts. I don't even know why did you announce it if it wasn't for inmediate ban.

Well, it's the first week, lets see how this will be going, and I hope it gets better, making videos for reporting is a very exhausting task.

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
I think /report will be a good idea but not to be rude or any thing but only ranks should be able to so /report so people will not just spam the /report Because there is like 5000 people on every day and if every one is do /repot at the same time it would be hard for the staff to keep up with all the /reports. Or you could buy in the store /report command for like 4$ or something like that. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS IDEA!!!

Zidkon

Feb 11, 2017
I think /report will be a good idea but not to be rude or any thing but only ranks should be able to so /report so people will not just spam the /report Because there is like 5000 people on every day and if every one is do /repot at the same time it would be hard for the staff to keep up with all the /reports. Or you could buy in the store /report command for like 4$ or something like that. HOPE YOU LIKE THIS IDEA!!!

Why only ranks? Is not a business, any ragequit kid can use their parents credit card to obtain a rank and it doesn't make him more rational.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
"awesome anticheat"
  • Does not kick or ban hackers
  • Has no support for 1.8 atm
  • Creates serious blocklag
Overall, not an "awesome anticheat" at the moment.

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
if you havent notice they have listened to us and brought in an anti cheat for for 1.9 im sure this means there will be one in the pipes for 1.8 soon :)

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
I think we can all agree that EggWars is fun, but there's too many hackers. It's hard enough that some users, can't record due to crap computers. But that's the only form of being able to get a hacker banned, it's crap.

I'd say 4 out of every 6 games, there's a hacker. Whether it's fly, aura, reach, crits, ect.

May I suggest maybe getting better anticheat or can we get a /report command?
It'd be really useful if we can get a /report command and if they get 3 reports in game that it'd tell an admin and they'd spectate. I think it'd get rid of plenty hackers, or again suggested, a anti-cheat.

I've seen kids do like a hack where they run with like speed 2 with sneak and aura...

Like that's no fun, and they don't get banned.

I can make a compilation of at least 400 users who would agree with me, I think EggWars is the best but something needs to happen with these hackers, it's even worse when we have "ranked" members using hacks and then using the excuse that since they're ranked they can't get banned.

There was a /report command before, until it was removed due to players abusing the command.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom