Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Hoes currently don't work. The issue has already been reported by many so no need to report it anymore! ;p

crimson devil

Oct 11, 2021
Seriously need it fixed most of the starter quests are difficult as hell cus this plus how does a hoe break this badly

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
y
Not complaining its just getting 200 pumpkins with 2 prices of tilled land is a bit long
You said that it was "difficult as hell", which is a bit of complaining. Like I've said, if your saying it's as "difficult as hell", look at the later quests.

Leafsfan1299

May 13, 2021
y

You said that it was "difficult as hell", which is a bit of complaining. Like I've said, if your saying it's as "difficult as hell", look at the later quests.
I believe he meant that the quest was very hard because he would have to harvest 100 rounds of pumpkins

crimson devil

Oct 11, 2021
y

Gotten to the desert island the quests have gotten alot easier my personal favourite was 2000 cookies and 500 red carpet

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom