Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tube Burner

Feb 7, 2018
Hello all,

I believe that there is a problem with hitdetection, some people have clearly better hits and knockback how is this possible?
I want also a good hit detection and knockback, have this to do with my internet conection or graphicscard of something else?
What do you think about it.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
This all depends on your internet connection. Some people take less knockback as they got a really low ping. In general, players got the same knockback and hit detection. It sometimes unlike because of the players' ping. The server hosts in France which could be the reason why you're hit detection and knockback is different than others.

Last edited:

schot

Dec 12, 2017
Jupp the server is hosted in France. But if you live in the Us, ur ping should be around the 2/3 hundred. And how more ping you have how slower your hits registrate

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Players with better ping ALWAYS have an advantage over the other player. I myself have average latency (90-120 ms) and people call me a lagger :/

Tube Burner

Feb 7, 2018
Thanks my ping is 19ms with ping test, but the moves that people make are not smooth much lagging I think it has something to do with my internet.

Reactions: Troublesomee

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Players with better ping ALWAYS have an advantage over the other player. I myself have average latency (90-120 ms) and people call me a lagger :/
I have 15 ms and I still get called a lagger so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also hit detection has nothing to do with your graphics card.
Try using F3+B.
Thanks my ping is 19ms with ping test, but the moves that people make are not smooth much lagging I think it has something to do with my internet.
If they're not walking smoothly it's either them or the whole server which is lagging.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello all,

I believe that there is a problem with hitdetection, some people have clearly better hits and knockback how is this possible?
I want also a good hit detection and knockback, have this to do with my internet conection or graphicscard of something else?
What do you think about it.
It would most likely be your internect connection. The server is hosted somewhere in the United Kingdom or France so thing ping might not be the best, but graphicscard would ‘t have anything to do with it, just high fps.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom