Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 8554

That is an Angry Birds pig. We have to kill them, unfortunately.

D

Deleted member 8554

Its only cause I have to. I wish you could play as the pigs, killing the birds instead.
image.jpg

Lord Farquaad

Jun 24, 2014
CrazyLand
Hey, I'm not just talking about peanuts. I'm talking about THE PEANUTS. A mysterious race known to sport top hats, monocles, white gloves, and canes. A true peanut is worth more than a thousand blocks of Swiss cheese. That's right. They're that impressive.
lol false information + ill just blast you to shreds with a shotgun?

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
lol false information + ill just blast you to shreds with a shotgun?
Do you know how many times I've been shot with a shotgun?!?! Zero... But I'm a tough guy and I've got a hard shell so I think I could take it :P And by the beard of Notch himself! Did you just claim I had FALSE information? I either misheard, or you are getting smacked on the head with a cane of justice. Make. Your. Choice. (Please choose wisely. I dont enjoy inflicting pain on others unless the other just so happens to be a walnut warrior.)

Lord Farquaad

Jun 24, 2014
CrazyLand
Do you know how many times I've been shot with a shotgun?!?! Zero... But I'm a tough guy and I've got a hard shell so I think I could take it :p And by the beard of Notch himself! Did you just claim I had FALSE information? I either misheard, or you are getting smacked on the head with a cane of justice. Make. Your. Choice. (Please choose wisely. I dont enjoy inflicting pain on others unless the other just so happens to be a walnut warrior.)
face reality most people could crush you with there hand

ThatOnePeanutGuy

Apr 19, 2014
Planters Peanut Factory (Better than Wonka's)
face reality most people could crush you with there hand
Incorrect my peanut hating friend from the land of many Shreks. Unless you have freakishly gargantuan hands, then I highly doubt that you could wrap your hand around a peanut large enough to wear a top hat. In fact, on the contrary, as I recall, Lord Farquaad was the small one. Not the amazingly large peanut featured in so many commercials.

Lord Farquaad

Jun 24, 2014
CrazyLand
Incorrect my peanut hating friend from the land of many Shreks. Unless you have freakishly gargantuan hands, then I highly doubt that you could wrap your hand around a peanut large enough to wear a top hat. In fact, on the contrary, as I recall, Lord Farquaad was the small one. Not the amazingly large peanut featured in so many commercials.
uh hum thats only my name i could gulp you and your shrek you speak of up

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom