Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hinterglemmer

Nov 2, 2018
Belgium
Hello everyone

I shall also introduce myself because many are doing it and I haven't done yet. And not everyone knows me.
So, here I am!

Who am I? 👦
My name is Simon, I'm 15 years old and come from Belgium (So my English is not very good yet, but I am doing my best!). My Minecraft name is Hinterglemmer... How in God's name do I get that name? Well, once we were on holiday in Hinterglemm. We had a great time there. Later I got my own laptop and less than a day later Minecraft was installed. But I had to choose a name of course. But my brain couldn't find anything, so my mother came up with the great idea of making Hinterglemm + er. It is original and I use it for a lot of things so after a few years I still have the same name (online :) ). What a far too long story... apologies!

Hobby's? 🚒
I am a member of the youth fire brigade in our region. This is not very common and seems special, but it is not so easy to explain what and how. In addition, I go to sport once in a while, I love to draw and of course, not forgetting ... Minecraft!

Minecraft :grass:
I have been playing Minecraft more or less since 2016. Which actually feels much longer than 4 years. From the beginning I knew I wanted to build. I have made a lot of progress in these 4 years and have been a builder in a fairly big Dutch Minecraft server! This time is over and now I spend more time on personal projects, but it has always been a dream to become a Cubecraft designer. Who knows in the future... I probably spent most of my time in Cubecraft in these four years of Minecraft. Because yes, this is just a GREAT server!

So, this is about what I wanted to say. Stay safe everyone and have a great day!

~ Simon | Hinterglemmer

Oh psst, I posted a map submission. Maybe you could take a look, would appreciate it! Click HERE. Bye! :heart:

Hinterglemmer

Nov 2, 2018
Belgium
I believe I still know you from a server called "Dodocraft". I know you're a good builder so keep that up! Nice introduction! 😁
Hey Simon! Nice to meet you a bit more! I still remember talking with you on dodocraft skyblock, damn that were good times! (MetGijsIsCool, maybe you remember me too :D)
Yea, I also remember you a little 🙋‍♂️

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey Simon, it's great to see you here! 😁
I remember you as a builder on Dodo indeed and I would love to see you joining the CubeCraft team in the future! Keep following your dreams and keep on working c:

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
Top Bottom