Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No opinion

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I know what you are saying but those who really hate Elytra PVP will 100% avoid this map and the Elytra maps are usually empty when I see them or only have 10 people in them max so it's really hard to say if people will still join them.
actually When there were less people than normal with other open maps the only ones that were really full were elytra maps
Yea alot of Players on Cubecraft don't like the elytra maps!!! But there are so many of them!!! and the second thing is there is no firework so you cant go up or you will go down in a speed and then look up to go a little bit up so thats one drawback....:(
I never said fireworks it is someone else
also again a lot do like them and this suggestion isn't just an elytra map it is also a map for normal PvP
This isn't a game mode this is a map though . And the game modes that failed were downright bad and not wanted by anybody . But this is FFA , lots of people love FFA

it's a salty place
How Many times do I have to tell you
This was your idea not your description so You can't Change what the suggestion actually is I have already said it is A Map I made the thread off of my thoughts on what you said
So stop arguing with what I said because all you said was a vague description and I am the one added onto this single idea and that is what the suggestion is
Leave The Suggestion To Me

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
This isn't a game mode this is a map though . And the game modes that failed were downright bad and not wanted by anybody . But this is FFA , lots of people love FFA

it's a salty place

Yes, I see what you mean but the thing is those who don't like Elytra PVP will obviously not play this map(s). As jollow mentioned, there are many who don't like Elytra in the first place so combining the types of PvP may not attract as many players as anticipated!

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
We don't know that , the elytra wont even be useful after a while because instead of being teleported from spawn , you jump off an open spawn room into the map below which is horizontal but has areas unreachable without elytra .

Some islands are also separated from each other .

So the elytra isn't gonna be too useful after the first landing from spawn

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
actually When there were less people than normal with other open maps the only ones that were really full were elytra maps

I never said fireworks it is someone else
also again a lot do like them and this suggestion isn't just an elytra map it is also a map for normal PvP

How Many times do I have to tell you
This was your idea not your description so You can't Change what the suggestion actually is I have already said it is A Map I made the thread off of my thoughts on what you said
So stop arguing with what I said because all you said was a vague description and I am the one added onto this single idea and that is what the suggestion is
Leave The Suggestion To Me
:(

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
As jollow mentioned, there are many who don't like Elytra in the first place so combining the types of PvP may not attract as many players as anticipated!
Read the whole sentence
I am just suggesting it due to the fact I know that quite a lot of people who are active on the forums I have noticed don't really like FFA wing maps
But there are also a handful of people who do like them
You Keep Ignoring The Second Part
There Are A Lot Of Players Who Like It

Also If Players Don't Like Wing Maps
they can still play this map without using elytras
I said that players would be given both an elytra and the normal chestplate of the kit you chose
you start off wearing the chestplate
on a ground map except the one difference is there are ALSO areas above that part with floating islands those islands are part of the winged section of this map
players can play both at once and the 2 parts are connected because above the ground area floating in the air and there is 1 portal on the center of the ground
the spawn areas are all over the map in the elytra part and in the other part
and might I point out there are also a lot of players who like BOTH
which this would be the perfect map for them
@hub3rt

Reactions: Hypixel Network

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
Read the whole sentence

You Keep Ignoring The Second Part
There Are A Lot Of Players Who Like It

Also If Players Don't Like Wing Maps
they can still play this map without using elytras
I said that players would be given both an elytra and the normal chestplate of the kit you chose
you start off wearing the chestplate
on a ground map except the one difference is there are ALSO areas above that part with floating islands those islands are part of the winged section of this map
players can play both at once and the 2 parts are connected because above the ground area floating in the air and there is 1 portal on the center of the ground
the spawn areas are all over the map in the elytra part and in the other part
and might I point out there are also a lot of players who like BOTH
which this would be the perfect map for them
@hub3rt
If that happened they'd run so the maps need to have disconnected islands on THE SAME LEVEL

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
If that happened they'd run so the maps need to have disconnected islands on THE SAME LEVEL
well than you wouldn't be able to get from island to island without a bridge which mind defeats the purpose of it
the suggestion is how it is and unless it needs tweaks to actually work properly (or there is a part that has a lot of confusion surrounding it) I am not editing it

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Yea but its more difficult when you have an elytra on the back of you and you are flying getting it??
Look you can fight with an elytra on the back of you but its difficult so thats annoying especially for people who cant fly with an elytra
how do these remarks have anything to do with the suggestion
again this is a map that doesn't require you to be using your elytra
also there already are elytra maps but this is a mix of an elytra map and a normal map

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom