Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wishing

Sep 1, 2019
England, United Kingdom.
Sooo I joined the forums ages ago but haven’t really been active much, but I’ll try to be :cool:. So a little about me, I really enjoy watching streams/YouTube in my free time (if I have any). Some of my hobbies include art, language studies and reading, if I’m bored that is-. My dream is to live in America and work as a historian or psychologist so I’m working hard in those classes.

I hope everyone is doing okay and I would love to have some friends; or just people to talk to here. Have an awesome day!

TyFoxy

Dedicated Member
Nov 26, 2015
Chrononshia
www.TyFoxy.com
Hi @Wishing ,

Hope you find your goals to come true. From experience, living in America (United States, Canada) has always been an experience for sure. If you ever need tips or have any questions always feel free to ask.

Best of luck,
-Ty

_anzs_

Aug 10, 2016
Your Dreams
instagram.com
Sooo I joined the forums ages ago but haven’t really been active much, but I’ll try to be :cool:. So a little about me, I really enjoy watching streams/YouTube in my free time (if I have any). Some of my hobbies include art, language studies and reading, if I’m bored that is-. My dream is to live in America and work as a historian or psychologist so I’m working hard in those classes.

I hope everyone is doing okay and I would love to have some friends; or just people to talk to here. Have an awesome day!
same lmao, i've never used forums, good to see ya here!

zMark

Aug 13, 2019
Barcelona, Europe

Hi! :p

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom