Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
I think it would be a neat idea if the highest rank would win with foting
For example: i am playing a match of eggwars (keep in mind that I am a emerald rank) and I am voting for normal items. Later on someone with diamond rank joines and votes for OP items, the game starts and we are playing OP.

Now dont get me wrong its fine to play a match of OP but I think it would make a little more sense and it gives people more reasons to buy a higher rank :p

Reactions: Despacito 2

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
Yeah :P but thats the whole point, you see I think it would just be a little extra thing for people with higher ranks

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I disagree with this. The way it is now is balanced in a way that voting does not become a useless perk for the lower ranks. Right now it is fair for everyone and allows for some variety in game modes. I honestly do not think that a higher rank should ever give you priority in a voting scenario where someone else also paid for a rank with the expectation to be able to vote and have the chance to play a mode they enjoy, but could not afford a higher rank.. Sorry, but I fully disagree with this idea.

RxgePVP

Nov 8, 2017
Meme Land
I disagree. Its completely unfair on lower ranks and I don't think Cubecraft want to force their players into buying a higher rank, as the playerbase would plummit. After all, It's quite nice to have a balance of gamemodes.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I'd pretty much lose my ability to vote in Skywars with this. I'm pretty much always in a game with an emerald/obsidian rank, and most of them always vote for modes I dislike.
Sorry, but I rather keep my ability to vote. The current system has a fair drawing mechanic, and I'd like to keep it this way. It's much cleaner & gives all ranks that can vote value.

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
I disagree with this. The way it is now is balanced in a way that voting does not become a useless perk for the lower ranks. Right now it is fair for everyone and allows for some variety in game modes. I honestly do not think that a higher rank should ever give you priority in a voting scenario where someone else also paid for a rank with the expectation to be able to vote and have the chance to play a mode they enjoy, but could not afford a higher rank.. Sorry, but I fully disagree with this idea.
i think its not ballanced right now. it choses the mode by highest votes. and not by luck. i think it should be using % and not most votes.
vote op: 2 = 66%
vote normal: 1 = 33%
but because of the % it has a change to be normal

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
i think its not ballanced right now. it choses the mode by highest votes. and not by luck. i think it should be using % and not most votes.
Yes, it could probably use a bit of a change in this case. That being said, I love the way it is now because I prefer to be secure in the knowledge of me getting to play the mode my friends and I vote for. I more meant it is more balanced now then it would be if the highest rank won the vote.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
and I don't think Cubecraft want to force their players into buying a higher rank, as the playerbase would plummit.
I'm pretty sure it's completely the opposite. Cubecraft definitely tries to persuade people into buying a higher rank.
With the money they'll be able to improve Cubecraft.
Not a bad idea. Considering how higher ranks paid more then I do agree that they should at least get an extra 5 - 10% percentage after voting.
So if an Obsidian ranks votes op and a Emerald ranks votes normal it will be the following:
Vote OP: 1 = 55%
Vote Normal 1 = 45%

Cerulean

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2017
I'm pretty sure it's completely the opposite. Cubecraft definitely tries to persuade people into buying a higher rank.
With the money they'll be able to improve Cubecraft.

Not a bad idea. Considering how higher ranks paid more then I do agree that they should at least get an extra 5 - 10% percentage after voting.
So if an Obsidian ranks votes op and a Emerald ranks votes normal it will be the following:
Vote OP: 1 = 55%
Vote Normal 1 = 45%
yeah that's a good idea and I understand that it's not really fair but wat you said is actually a better idea since everybody can still have a change of winning with voting but people with higher ranks just have a little higher change of winning :D

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
For example: i am playing a match of eggwars (keep in mind that I am a emerald rank) and I am voting for normal items. Later on someone with diamond rank joines and votes for OP items, the game starts and we are playing OP.

Now dont get me wrong its fine to play a match of OP but I think it would make a little more sense and it gives people more reasons to buy a higher rank :p

I understand your point of view, but I think the current system is better anyways! So, -1 for me

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I have emerald rank too but I disagree with this one. As it would be unfair for diamod and even if an obsidian rank comes in rhen 2 ranks cant vote for what they want and no one would want a rank and they would only want obsidian rank. I disagree with this fully...

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
Iron Rank: No voting. Lapis Rank: You will always loose because everyone has Diamond. Gold Rank: The only games we actually play are Eggwars,along with Emerald Players. Diamond: Its not like they get too many voting options ( oh wait, they do).Emerald Rank: They get to fly and vote on Minerware, that's good enough. Obsidian: Adding a "higher rank voting system" would just be too overpowered.
In case if you can't figure this one out, I'm saying no.

And I have Gold Rank

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
I would disagree bc although you did spend more money they also spent money and it would end up making their money useless. Anys as long as someone doesn't vote hardcore or triple health in good

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
And what would happen if there were only Obsidian and Stone ranks in the game and one voted Normal and the other Overpowered?

norman157

Jan 22, 2017
So the reason of buying a lower rank... THERE WOULD BE NO REASON!!!
People are not always rich, and it would be unfair for people, that have lower ranks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom