Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hello fellow EggWars players.
I'm suggesting a 50% increase in rewards for Solo maps with 10, or 12 people and for Team EggWars maps with teams of 3 at least and higher, and here's why:
1-Most people avoid maps with more player slots, as they are usually bigger and the games are always filling up very slowly, just because of this reason.
2-Fighting for an hour or two on maps like Tea Party should pay off better, as it is way more challenging than let's say a game on City. Remember, teams of 5 versus teams of 2.
3-It will motivate players to play EggWars more in general, and it will attract them to the big maps again, as they will see point in grinding them, instead of only choosing the smallest ones to save time and avoid the long-wait.
As an EggWars lover and grinder, I'm always a little sad to see almost no one playing on anything that's not teams of 2, 3 and 4, or in Solo's case, Elven, Tentacles, End (exception, as it's islands are connected) or Desert.
I strongly believe the 375 XP and 100 points I suggest aren't overpriced and will only make more people play the gamode.
I'm all ears for your thoughts on the matter.

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe 312,5 wouldn't make that big of a difference.
@xAmazinq @GiGaGekkies, what's your reasoning? Is it the percentage, or?

Hey, I simply believe that the amount of experience and points should be exactly the same for all maps, I can understand that there are maps with fewer players which could be faster but I don't think it's like that in all cases, since many games can be extended depending on what kind of players there are and other factors.

I think it would be fair and convenient to leave it as it is now, the same rewards for all maps.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hey, I simply believe that the amount of experience and points should be exactly the same for all maps, I can understand that there are maps with fewer players which could be faster but I don't think it's like that in all cases, since many games can be extended depending on what kind of players there are and other factors.

I think it would be fair and convenient to leave it as it is now, the same rewards for all maps.
I understand, and it really does depend on the people who play, but the chance of a long game on a big map is always considerably higher than any other smaller map. Let's put it that way, it happens like 4 out of 5 times.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
250exp is already wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to high IMO compared to other games.

possibility for 50exp for a 40min game of Tower Defence?

Yea no thanks, not making the network even more unfair in terms of levels

In my opinion anyway

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom