Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Its_Veeds

Novice Member
I disagree. No need to go deep, just, that would suck. Imagine a gold rank votes, normal, and then a pair of double diamonds vote for OP, that would be unfair.
I feel this post should be locked because there is not much left for discussion
Nah there should be no lock there is more discussion I am the owner so chill I know what i am doing and I paid alot more money so if u were a gold rank and i am a dim rank I should win I paid

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
literally the worst idea i have heard so far. After that, will emerald ranks complain that diamond ranks get to vote? And then obsidian ranks complaining that emerald ranks get to vote because "they paid more money." Be grateful you even get to vote.

GinnyTheCute

Jan 4, 2017
Canada
It's called voting for a reason. Every gold+ at least in Eggwars gets the right to vote with the same chances, because if not it's not voting, but "who's got the highest rank"

When you join a game and it's not the mode you wanted... Just /leave...
Thats a good idea.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So sometimes I get into an eggwars game and there is a gold rank and a dim rank (Me) So I vote as an example overpowered and the other person (Gold Rank) Votes Hard Core and Hard Core wins. I get really ticked because I paided more money for that Dim rank than the gold person did so I should get my vote (overpowered) to win. I have had this happen and it is really annoying If u agree Plz tell me Your thoughts :D
Then the lower ranks would be ripped off, you both payed for the ability to vote. Just make sure you vote after them. If the votes are tied then the last one who votes wins.

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
So sometimes I get into an eggwars game and there is a gold rank and a dim rank (Me) So I vote as an example overpowered and the other person (Gold Rank) Votes Hard Core and Hard Core wins. I get really ticked because I paided more money for that Dim rank than the gold person did so I should get my vote (overpowered) to win. I have had this happen and it is really annoying If u agree Plz tell me Your thoughts :D
Agreed

Reactions: Its_Veeds

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
Eyy dude, I know this is very hard for us all, but there is a really neat command out there. Do you know what it is? It's called /hub and it makes you leave the game! No biggie, right? Just leave, rejoin and try again. Shouldn't be that much of a deal.
Some maps spawn very rarely like pizza. However we are allowed to right click the npc guy

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
Some maps spawn very rarely like pizza. However we are allowed to right click the npc guy
dude what jackie.png

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
well when you bought your rank did it say "When voting you can out vote lower ranks" no it does not I'm sorry if I'm coming off mean but you knew you wern't going to have this abilty so you can't really complain sorry if I sound mean but I don't support this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom