Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I understand why you are saying this, I know that being 'out voted' by a player that has a less expensive rank can be annoying, but you have to remember that they want to have their votes count too!

If we make their votes mean less, they may regret buying the rank.

If you don't like the gamemode that was chosen, just type /leave

D

Deleted member 169486

If your only a diamond rank, what happens if you keep playing with people who have a higher rank? Then you won't get the one you want and you don't want that, do you?

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
the voting with ranks isnt how the chances happens there is certain percentage of a chance on what it is if 1 person votes for OP and someone else votes for Normal there is a 50% chance on both there is no rank that can get a higher percentage on getting the votes their way im sorry but how it is, is fair for all players i would rather it stay how it is

Jan 13, 2017
I think that if the situation you explained above will happen a vote will happen that all players could vote for it to be an equal vote and it will be more democratic but if there will be only one gold or above rank who will vote then its up too him.

I think i explained it good if not just say :)

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I am gold rank and I see diamond ranks and obi ect and I do feel bad because they did pay more so I do feel the more you paid it should count a bit more maybe like this?

Gold=1 vote
Diamond=2 votes
Obisdian/Emerald=3

So ya got my support if it's like this

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I get really ticked because I paided more money for that Dim rank than the gold person did so I should get my vote (overpowered) to win. I have had this happen and it is really annoying If u agree Plz tell me Your thoughts :D
More money does not mean more "say in things" if you get what I mean.
The voting PRIVILEGE should be equal in my opinion.
There's no need to hate the fact that someone with a lower rank than you wins the voting with an equal 50/50 chance.
To add onto that, imagine you having the diamond rank, and vote for what you want, and on obsidian rank comes in and ruins it for you. In that scenario you would have no chance of winning the votes.
It's an advantage for you against gold ranks, but puts you at a disadvantage with all ranks above you.

archie426

Oct 12, 2016
Lancaster, UK
I would suggest you edit your post in the future.

Simply put, if you don't like the gamemode, either quit or play the game. For example, a stone who doesn't like OP would know that 99% of donors pick OP. If he/she sees a donor, he or she may want to leave the game right away unless it's solo skywars or SG (can see whether it's an OP game or not beforehand)
Edit my post to what?

MpN_YT

Jan 15, 2017
I myself am a gold rank and i agree with you, after all you did pay more however if there are 2 golds and 1 diamond the gold votes should win. Maybe a gold vote should be worth 1 point diamond 2 emerald 3 and obsidian 4, that way it is a points system that favours those who support the server the most.

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
I say everyone should have equal vote. This is because we all donated and higher ranks shouldn't get what they want all the time. Also I like the thrill of the vote ;)

Reactions: Ping Ether
Dec 7, 2016
America
www.youtube.com
I disagree. No need to go deep, just, that would suck. Imagine a gold rank votes, normal, and then a pair of double diamonds vote for OP, that would be unfair.
I feel this post should be locked because there is not much left for discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Matriox wrote on Eli's profile.
HI

ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY

happy birthday Eli

1714947914949.png

1714948030659.png

here, take some beans:
1714948068073.png
Top Bottom