• yes

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • no

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
What I mean is that if a player lies in their appeal ("i'm not hacking", obvious fly) their punishment goes to the next in the track. If the player writes something like "I didn't know it wasn't allowed" it would depend on the gamemode and moderator to determine if this could be true (there are messages that say teaming and hacking are bannable, but not bug abuse, camping, or trolling), leaving the punishment at what it is. Obviously it would have to say on the appeals site that lying can increase your punishment, and there would need to be some moderator input here too.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
The reason I've voted NO is that I think this would be very unfair. The player is free to appeal if they want, it is not necessary to punish them twice because of having an unsuccessful appeal.

Thanks for taking the time to create the suggestion though. Have a nice day! :heart:

Landon AWESOME9

Novice Member
May 9, 2020
The reason I've voted NO is that I think this would be very unfair. The player is free to appeal if they want, it is not necessary to punish them twice because of having an unsuccessful appeal.

Thanks for taking the time to create the suggestion though. Have a nice day! :heart:
i dont mean an unsucessful appeal, i mean if theyre just blatantly lying

Reactions: wxzzrd and Gregeyy

Sodley

Sep 7, 2020
Bad Idea, raising higher punishments whenever doing false appeals can be a bad idea, this could make people feel very upset. I suggest not raising the punishment even more. They are free to appeal if they want. For me, I vote for a full NO!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gregeyy

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Well, it will make them think even more about what they have done and make the feel even worse about it.
On the other hand, it would be too harsh to punish them like that.
At the end of the day, the moderators aren't some creepy monsters that are here just so they can scare you with their appearance, no they are here to help us, the community.
And most of the punishments aren't permanent/have somewhat short lenght at first, simply because they are meant for you to learn, instead of suffer too much.

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
How would they even tell if the player is lying or not?
Also I don't agree with you at all, as It's unfair to double someone's punishment over a text (In my point of view)
I don't think that the Moderators would do that either, since they are nice, and they try their best to make CubeCraft a better place for everyone.
Also, Doubling the punishment would cause problems:
1- What if the player was serious and not lying.
2- What if someone is banned for 30days?
3- A lot of negative feedback will appear, and this might affect on the moderators.
Therefore I will vote for no.
Enjoy the rest of your day! :)

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I like it but there already punished so it would be cruel to punish them again

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom