Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Add a setting that allows you to hide your rank?

• Yes

• No

• YEEeeesss Jesus Christttt

Results are only viewable after voting.

Xirota

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2016
I think if this is added, that it would only be in the for example: the actual eggwars lobby before the game starts. I don't think it should be added in the normal lobby.

i agree with you on that one! the spam in lobby's before the is really irritating some times. i am a diamond rank and i get spammed in every game i join.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
i agree with you on that one! the spam in lobby's before the is really irritating some times. i am a diamond rank and i get spammed in every game i join.
What my brother does(gold rank) is when people spams OPOPOOPOPOPOPOP (lol if you look it says poop :D)
He just says ok guys op tri hearts. At the last second he picks hardcore. Then he says he hit the wrong button. We still get targeted though. Tons of people quit. It's funny.

Reactions: Xirota

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
this was suggest before but I dont think I want this:( I like to watch people asking for op :D

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
What my brother does(gold rank) is when people spams OPOPOOPOPOPOPOP (lol if you look it says poop :D)
He just says ok guys op tri hearts. At the last second he picks hardcore. Then he says he hit the wrong button. We still get targeted though. Tons of people quit. It's funny.
I do this... but w/ normal mode BECAUSE RANKS HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT!

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
Yes, it does get really annoying. Just tell them to get a rank if they want to vote.
That's what I do...
There was this one person I told it to and he said like "my moms sick and dying and my dad is losing his job" and I said "go help them ;-;" he didn't respond but was still playing and he raged at me for voting normal... I killed him when I rushed ( I didn't target ) he said "you rich f***** son of a (female dog)" then left... I didn't report him because I didn't warn him. So yeah, BAD IDEA xD even to liers... This... doesn't really fit... whoops. But read my story if you want :D

Last edited:

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
Because then people wouldn't see that you had a rank? Well, I guess if you disable it. It's usually not a big problem unless they spam you with messages and friend requests. (I don't have a rank yet so...)

Nov 12, 2016
Totally agree! I have ranks on other servers, and getting spammed constantly with useless messages is pretty annoying. If you are having trouble currently though, I find that responding to them in a calm way usually gets them to leave you alone.

Xirota

Novice Member
Nov 10, 2016
Good suggestion because I HATE getting targeted just because I voted for normal and people say I "wasted money on a rank". This is a good suggestion :)

I know exactly how you feel in every pre-game lobby! :/

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom