Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I believe a suggestion like this was made a while back, but it never got lots of attention.

I've seen a lot of donators join a game of let's say eggwars. As many people know, your name will be colored in tab to show that it's a donator. Because of this feature however, many people spam their names and ask for a game type, such as OP.

My suggestion is to make the names in tab grey which I believe is the typical stone rank color. Also, when players vote for something it should say:

<Game type> now has <Votes> votes!

Game type is the type of the game such as OP or health such as triple health or chest types like basic chests etc.
Votes is the number of votes.

Ex. Overpowered now has 2 votes!

Donators can still type and have their rank prefix and if they wanted to they could ask what type the players want, so really this suggestion is good and has no negative effects (that I could think of).

Quick note, this suggestion was inspired by the thread found here. @emmy

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
That's one of the perks of having a rank... Why would it ever be removed... If you buy a rank, you're going to want to stand out and take credit for donating .__. Smh.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
That's one of the perks of having a rank... Why would it ever be removed... If you buy a rank, you're going to want to stand out and take credit for donating .__. Smh.

I get that, but lots of people spam chat just because you donated to be able to vote something, and some donators actually get targeted because they didn't vote for something. Like take this for example. Besides, be famous in the hub and main lobby all you want, this is for in-game lobbies

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
I love this suggestion but we donors should be able to toggle the ability to be seen as a gold rank and the new "announcement" should be added so you can't blame a certain rank

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I mean one of the reasons people pay for a rank is to stand out from the rest, I believe this is a good Ideas In game, so hackers don't see if there is a mod on.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Ive seen this idea numerous times but theres a few flaws with it

1. Some donators are really well known so its easy to tell who it is
2. Some mod plugins like the one i use tell you exactly who the voters are regardless of hiding your rank or /nick
3. People spam the gamemode they want even with no ranked players in the lobby (and even after being told theres none they continue) so this wont change anything

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
I get that, but lots of people spam chat just because you donated to be able to vote something, and some donators actually get targeted because they didn't vote for something. Like take this for example. Besides, be famous in the hub and main lobby all you want, this is for in-game lobbies
You can't just remove the overall perks or positives of something because a certain group of people don't agree... Take slavery in America for example... The slaves were freed and there was severe outcry/rebelllion, but they didn't let it affect them.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
They spam it either way

Also I like checking tab see for ranked players
This suggestion really does nothing because I remember when I had a stone rank (I didn't spam OP ever) but I would always see people spam OP ev n when nobody could vote

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
You can't just remove the overall perks or positives of something because a certain group of people don't agree... Take slavery in America for example... The slaves were freed and there was severe outcry/rebelllion, but they didn't let it affect them.

A certain group of player, you mean a good majority of the players who want a certain game mode and will give you hate and suffering for it. I can see why hiding your rank is a necessary ability. Take slavery in America for an example. The slaves wanted freedom, which is the "certain group of people don't agree" of your argument. While the "overall perks or positives" are the people who own the slaves. Yet the slaves got freed even though "You can't just remove the overall perks or positives of something because a certain group of people don't agree."

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom