Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hey!
I’ve been on the forums for just over a month now and so far I feel at home and the freedom is great. :)
So, today I bring yet another suggestion to the table, I’ve kind of suggested this before but not fully.
When the spring event was out you had the option to turn off players with an ender Pearl so my suggestion was to add a feature like that but to my surprise, there was already a feature like that in the settings.
But, thinking back now... I think having an ender Pearl that turns off all players would be great to have in your inventory in the lobby.

Positives +
• Easy accessibility
• Quicker than having to go to settings
•Probably easy to add and doesn’t waste much time for the developers
• Automatically submits wether than having to confirm like in settings

(which I normally forget to do before exiting out of the menu)

Negatives -
• Too much items in inventory slots and could make it look messy

I'd appreciate it if you could react with
agree_emote.png

if you agree,
disagree_emote.png

if you disagree and
unsure_emote.png

if you are unsure.
If there's anything else you'd like to add, feel free to do so in a response to this thread.
-
If the suggestion get 25+ agrees
agree_emote.png

it will get forwarded and will have a chance of getting implemented :)

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!
Its nice to see you are feeling at home on the forums. Nearly 350 messages in one month, thats insane!

On topic:
I like this idea and think it should be added. Hiding people isn’t something to enable all time, but only when getting the parcours or something. This suggestion would make this easier and more useable. That why I voted agree!

• Agree
Reactions: AlrGoodbye and Adxm

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
Hi there!
Its nice to see you are feeling at home on the forums. Nearly 350 messages in one month, thats insane!

On topic:
I like this idea and think it should be added. Hiding people isn’t something to enable all time, but only when getting the parcours or something. This suggestion would make this easier and more useable. That why I voted agree!
As you can see I adore the forums! :D

Thanks for the feedback, I agree with the parkour part, it’s extremely annoying when the people are in the way and making your game lagg

AlrGoodbye

May 10, 2021
I feel like removing the players with the enderpearl is a good idea! but I feel like the slots would be a little bit messy. It's a nice and pretty simple but useful idea!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

yeoxuhang wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday Skate! 🎂
Mintypie231 wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎂
Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom