Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Add hide and seek, good game, fun to play, and easy to know. Murder Mystery is also a fun game, and it’s a really cool, deceived game mode. Deathrun is a fast paced, tense game, and would be another great addition. That’s all from me.
100% agree on the hide and seek, though i dont think MM / Deathrun would be a good game for cubecraft

Reactions: taraaann

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Buddy, this is not Hive, and CubeCraft is not looking to rip off other servers. People go to Hive to play these games, and there is no point in recreating them on CubeCraft when they already exist. The team is probably still very busy with the 1.19 update, so it’s probably best to let them do their thing before asking for new games.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net

Allow me to take you back to 2015.

Nostalgia-wise I would definitely say yes. But the game was kinda buggy and based upon a public plug-in.

The other games I don’t have much knowledge about. They’re featured on a server I don’t play on.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Add hide and seek, good game, fun to play, and easy to know. Murder Mystery is also a fun game, and it’s a really cool, deceived game mode. Deathrun is a fast paced, tense game, and would be another great addition. That’s all from me.
Yes to hide & seek, no to the others.

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Based on the fact that non pvp-related games such as Minerware, Snowman Survival, and Skyblock do very well player-wise, Hide & Seek would no doubt do extremely well. Murder mystery would also be fun. Not a huge fan of deathrun.

Reactions: Reesle

schweiz

Sep 1, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I never said they should skip there 1.19 job, just saying maybe after the update you can add it
Buddy, this is not Hive, and CubeCraft is not looking to rip off other servers. People go to Hive to play these games, and there is no point in recreating them on CubeCraft when they already exist. The team is probably still very busy with the 1.19 update, so it’s probably best to let them do their thing before asking for new games

vansh

Nov 12, 2022
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Hide and seek and death run will be good idea🔥🔥🔥but I don't think that murder mystery will be a good game idk 😅 but ur idea is good.. Keep it up 👍

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday! 💜🎉
Oof I gotta find another way of getting rid of my boredom. I literally have a week's holiday and I don't know what to do. Definitely not artwork-
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday my friend!:D I wish you a great and fantastic day ^-^
Mintypie231 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Didn't realise it was your birthday. Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom