Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

J4sprr

Novice Member
Jan 7, 2017
In Arcade is Hide and Seek and you can never join a game because games are never in hide and seek. I like it to play Hide And Seek. can it be made?

Anmazing

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Uhh, considering Hide and Seek is on many other servers such as Mineplex, and Hive, I don't think this'll be added (even though I'd like to be). And you know cube they do not like to steal ideas.. lol

Reactions: J4sprr

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Yeah, There are many Hide & Seek on other servers so why would cubecraft copy em? i think that they could create an new arcade game maybe,,

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Uhh, considering Hide and Seek is on many other servers such as Mineplex, and Hive, I don't think this'll be added (even though I'd like to be). And you know cube they do not like to steal ideas.. lol
Where can you find that Cubecraft doesn't copy any other ideas from different servers? Also, look at UHC and Skywars and many other games are also not original games.. And since Cube does copy it and make it a little bit different and Cube-ish, this can be added back, but in another style. :)

Reactions: Ping Ether

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ehm well.

The Hide N Seek plugin is 1.8 only and because arcade is in the 1.9 and 1.10 servers it means they can't make Hide N Seek work.
So they're develeping their own plugin for 1.9 and 1.10.
It'll take a while so please be patient.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Most of the arcade games are not popular, or they are never filled up. (They go hand-in-hand)
But, i do think it would be cool for an arcade update after the anti-cheat... maybe ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom