Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Hello . Back in paintball there's a feature where artificial terrain rises up to form cover . My idea is to incorporate a variant of this into certain sections in maps of hide and seek. Why? So that the seekers have a harder time finding you because each part if the map will be different each time you play

Although , I dont know whether you'd be able to pull this off or not.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
With randomly generated terrain added in to Hide and Seek I believe it would be too difficult for Seekers to find people. This would lead to longer games. Or games where hiders have a greater advantage in the game. I think HIde and Seek should be a 50/50 game and the winner is decided by skill.
-1 for randomly generated terrain.

F

Facelurite

With randomly generated terrain added in to Hide and Seek I believe it would be too difficult for Seekers to find people. This would lead to longer games. Or games where hiders have a greater advantage in the game. I think HIde and Seek should be a 50/50 game and the winner is decided by skill.
-1 for randomly generated terrain.
By skill ? Its not hard to memorize parts of the map and easily find hiders. This suggestion was made to put seekers and hiders on an equal playing field.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
By skill ? Its not hard to memorize parts of the map and easily find hiders. This suggestion was made to put seekers and hiders on an equal playing field.
No other Hide and Seek game has randomly generated terrain. This means playing field gives Hiders more of an advantage. I believe that the original Hide and Seek game is balanced out. Adding randomley generated terrain would give Hiders an advantage compared to other servers that have Hide and Seek. Also, the game would go on longer because it would be more difficult to find Hiders if there's structures popping up out of nowhere.

F

Facelurite

The strucrures and randomly generated pre game and eint change afterwards. It will guve an advantage ti hiders , but hiders killed will obviously turn into seekers.

On other hide and seek servers , hiders are disadvantaged.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom