Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Hello everyone! Today I'll be suggesting a return of the amazing game mode called Hide&Seek. In short: Hide & Seek is a game where approximately 16-24 players spawn in a map. The game will start with 1 seeker and about 15-23 hiders. These hiders will be able to choose a block which they want to use to hide in the map they are being spawned in. Taunts can be used by the hiders to earn experience and points. Once a hider is found by a seeker, they'll help the other seeker(s) to find the remaining, hidden players.

The first reason why I would like to see the return of this game is that I feel like CubeCraft should contain more permanent arcade games. The current games are mainly based around PvP, and there's really no game where you can just take it easy, except for Among Slimes, although you still need to complete your tasks. The games are all pretty competitive. Hide & Seek is a game that's easy to play for basically every player of the community, new or old.

Another reason why I believe this game should return is because The Hive: Java will be closing its doors on April 15th. Currently, The Hive: Java has Hide & Seek and the game has a pretty decent and stable player count of 250. Since they'll be closing their doors, those players will have to find another server to play this game. I think that'd be a very suitable time for CubeCraft to jump in and let them continue playing the game they really appreciate. This could potentially lead to a permanent increase of CubeCraft's player count > more money > better server. :banter:

Jokes aside. Yes, I'm aware that Hide & Seek may look like Slime Survival, but I think it's definitely worth looking into due to the reasons stated above. Let me know what you think. :)

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
I'm not so sure about taking a game from Hive when it's down, it feels immoral to be honest.

But I love Hide and Seek as a game. This was my favorite game when I played Hive back in the day, it's super fun and I love the idea of a non-pvp based game. I would love to see this in the game! :)

• Love
Reactions: Dualninja and Lime

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I'm not so sure about taking a game from Hive when it's down, it feels immoral to be honest.
If you didn't know already, CubeCraft used to contain this game in the past! That's why I specifically said "return", instead of "addition". For this reason, I don't think it can be seen as taking a game from another server. :)

yaboy_John

Mar 26, 2021
Hello everyone! Today I'll be suggesting a return of the amazing game mode called Hide&Seek. In short: Hide & Seek is a game where approximately 16-24 players spawn in a map. The game will start with 1 seeker and about 15-23 hiders. These hiders will be able to choose a block which they want to use to hide in the map they are being spawned in. Taunts can be used by the hiders to earn experience and points. Once a hider is found by a seeker, they'll help the other seeker(s) to find the remaining, hidden players.

The first reason why I would like to see the return of this game is that I feel like CubeCraft should contain more permanent arcade games. The current games are mainly based around PvP, and there's really no game where you can just take it easy, except for Among Slimes, although you still need to complete your tasks. The games are all pretty competitive. Hide & Seek is a game that's easy to play for basically every player of the community, new or old.

Another reason why I believe this game should return is because The Hive: Java will be closing its doors on April 15th. Currently, The Hive: Java has Hide & Seek and the game has a pretty decent and stable player count of 250. Since they'll be closing their doors, those players will have to find another server to play this game. I think that'd be a very suitable time for CubeCraft to jump in and let them continue playing the game they really appreciate. This could potentially lead to a permanent increase of CubeCraft's player count > more money > better server. :banter:

Jokes aside. Yes, I'm aware that Hide & Seek may look like Slime Survival, but I think it's definitely worth looking into due to the reasons stated above. Let me know what you think. :)
IKR! I loved this game and moved to Mineplex for a while bc of their block hunt. I strongly recommend they bring this game back

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Hai @yaboy_John
Please do not Necropost, as this is against the rules which is quoted here:

3.8 - Necroposting​

Necroposting is defined as replying to threads which haven't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks in an attempt to revive it. This does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

You can read more on the rules for our network here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom