Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hugomol

Feb 6, 2014
Sweden
Well, when you report something like this, plz post screenshots so the owners can see it

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Well, when you report something like this, plz post screenshots so the owners can see it
From what I can tell, no one can upload screenshots right now. I've been trying to upload for a long time here, as well as reports, but it just doesn't wanna work.

we know they are griefed, it was a bug allowing players to break blocks for a certain period of time, which of course was abused.
Will they be repaired at any time? Heck, I'd personally volunteer to fix them myself. Hide and seek is my favorite game and it's pretty much ruined for now.

Henry

Apr 5, 2014
my house
They AREN"T fixed I was just on and everyone was spawning in weird places like on top of maps and some parkour place. there r like 50 ways out of EVERY map now! no game actually started n ALL the pepul there were braking blocks! WHAT IS WRONG WITH H&S?!

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
They AREN"T fixed I was just on and everyone was spawning in weird places like on top of maps and some parkour place. there r like 50 ways out of EVERY map now! no game actually started n ALL the pepul there were braking blocks! WHAT IS WRONG WITH H&S?!
Black magic is wrong.

But honestly I enjoy running in circles in Hide N Seek's outside map, and when like 2 - 5 seekers just chases me around.

Reactions: cheetos192

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
From what I can tell, no one can upload screenshots right now. I've been trying to upload for a long time here, as well as reports, but it just doesn't wanna work.

Will they be repaired at any time? Heck, I'd personally volunteer to fix them myself. Hide and seek is my favorite game and it's pretty much ruined for now.
It will hopefully be repaired soon & has been added to the build list.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom