Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zalie

Jan 20, 2021
Just wanted to say that I'm loving exploring and finding all the hidden rooms in the Lobby and game hubs. The launchpad into the hot tub is a nice touch too!

I'm being vague, so as not to spoil it for others, but I know from previous posts here and searching round the hubs that there’s a couple of hubs where there are levers but nothing seems to happen with them (yet? Maybe an easter event might unlock them and open more hidden rooms?). And I've found the hidden maze and explored that area, although I still don’t know what the purple clover means, and found the hidden room in that hub too.

But I haven’t found a hidden room in every hub... Is there one to find in each? (If not, please consider adding some. The hubs and lobby are such great designs and fun to explore, without having to parkour).

viktorr

Feb 23, 2021
John's Kiwi Farm
Oooh, you can get into the yacht? Please tell me how!
LOL!
Some say it's possible to get in there by doing a glitch:
I also did not know this until I looked it up on Google 5 minutes ago.
It could be fake because I haven't checked it myself but i don't think so.

Reactions: Snowwyyy

ssbzhum

Jun 3, 2021
My own lane
LOL!
Some say it's possible to get in there by doing a glitch:
I also did not know this until I looked it up on Google 5 minutes ago.
It could be fake because I haven't checked it myself but i don't think so.
Yes u can get in the yacht go to the top and go to where u can go through a glass block neer the top it works and there are signs in there 😊😊

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
Top Bottom