Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cheeziness

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2017
burning in hell
I never really made a introduction here even though I've been a (fairly inactive) member of the server's community.
Hello, I am known as Cheeziness (that is not me in my avatar I swear), or now known as Progtrash because of my name change and I can't change my name on here sadly.
I am an "old" member, (only been on here for a year) and this is probably the first thread I've ever made. I sometimes go on the server, probably either to just socialize or play EggWars and have fun. The reason I wanted to make this thread is because I never got into this community and I want to get known on here and whatnot.
My main hobbies include listening to music and drawing. I like Rock and drawing my original characters. The thing is, I am still pretty new here so I won't really show off my art just yet. The reason why I originally found this server and tried to become a member of the community was because I kind of wanted a fresh start and a new server to get into. I do not associate Minecraft with Real Life, they are two totally different things and I usually go by "it's just a game, get over it" because all Minecraft is, is just pixels on a screen, not many people get that.
Before you ask, yes, I am a furry. I try to be lowkey about it but I also enjoy showing off my OC via drawings and my own Minecraft skin, which I partially made myself. I do like to draw and sometimes dress up in my furry stuff but I don't go outside randomly in it, looking for attention (that's weird). I do not like when people shove their opinions in my face and I almost never do the same, unless I'm writing an introduction (this) or an argumentative piece.
I am not very well known on the Minecraft community, and I really don't plan to be because I have a whole life ahead of me and a whole future I want to worry about, which does not associate with Minecraft (AT ALL) or the internet. My future plans consist of being a professional musician, which I am currently preparing for by planning on taking drum lessons at one point (feel free to PM me some tips if you have any).
That's pretty much it, if you read through all of this then congrats, if you didn't well make sure you do before commenting some backlash I probably won't care about.
So, thanks for reading! Hope I can get at least a few friends made...

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
upload_2018-2-6_21-43-12.png
plz no

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I never really made a introduction here even though I've been a (fairly inactive) member of the server's community.
Hello, I am known as Cheeziness (that is not me in my avatar I swear), or now known as Progtrash because of my name change and I can't change my name on here sadly.
I am an "old" member, (only been on here for a year) and this is probably the first thread I've ever made. I sometimes go on the server, probably either to just socialize or play EggWars and have fun. The reason I wanted to make this thread is because I never got into this community and I want to get known on here and whatnot.
My main hobbies include listening to music and drawing. I like Rock and drawing my original characters. The thing is, I am still pretty new here so I won't really show off my art just yet. The reason why I originally found this server and tried to become a member of the community was because I kind of wanted a fresh start and a new server to get into. I do not associate Minecraft with Real Life, they are two totally different things and I usually go by "it's just a game, get over it" because all Minecraft is, is just pixels on a screen, not many people get that.
Before you ask, yes, I am a furry. I try to be lowkey about it but I also enjoy showing off my OC via drawings and my own Minecraft skin, which I partially made myself. I do like to draw and sometimes dress up in my furry stuff but I don't go outside randomly in it, looking for attention (that's weird). I do not like when people shove their opinions in my face and I almost never do the same, unless I'm writing an introduction (this) or an argumentative piece.
I am not very well known on the Minecraft community, and I really don't plan to be because I have a whole life ahead of me and a whole future I want to worry about, which does not associate with Minecraft (AT ALL) or the internet. My future plans consist of being a professional musician, which I am currently preparing for by planning on taking drum lessons at one point (feel free to PM me some tips if you have any).
That's pretty much it, if you read through all of this then congrats, if you didn't well make sure you do before commenting some backlash I probably won't care about.
Welcome! I hope to see you on the server!

Reactions: Cheeziness

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
Welcome to the Forums!

Reactions: Cheeziness

Cheeziness

Novice Member
Feb 2, 2017
burning in hell
Changed my profile pic, to answer any questions, my previous one was a picture of James LaBrie, the lead singer of the amazing band Dream Theater, and indeed NOT a picture of myself! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom