Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2017
how long does it take for someone to reply to an appeal? i see so many helpers on but i haven't gotten a reply back yet? thanks.

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
how long does it take for someone to reply to an appeal? i see so many helpers on but i haven't gotten a reply back yet? thanks.
It depends when the moderator who punished you is able to check it, you have to just wait patiently until you get a reply, you can join the cubecraft discord server to talk with the mod directly if your appeal is denied: https://discord.gg/cubecraft
Good luck!

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
it says sentinel banned me, i did some digging and im assuming thats a anticheat thing.. but i dont have hacks

This is a pinned message of what you can do if you got banned by sentinel (anticheat), also join the cubecraft discord server:https://discord.gg/cubecraft
Hello! Have you been banned by our anti cheat (Sentinel) and would like an unban? Here's what you have to do,

-First, if not done already, write an appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ - If you are correctly banned write the best appeal you can and it might be accepted. Do you think you are False banned? Make an appeal explaining what you were doing in the moments before you got banned, if you were making a bridge, tell them the way you were making the bridge etc.

-Appeal denied? Contact @CrazymanJR (CrazymanJR#4742) here via Discord by sending him a detailed message as to why you would like an unban. If you are false banned in your opinion, explain what you were doing in the moments before you got banned as detailed as possible if not done already. Saying things along the lines of "I killed 5 players mlg on eggwars" won't get you far.

* Please keep in mind that Crazy may live in another timezone than you and it won't help spamming him. Thank you! *

Mar 6, 2017
Hello,

I am sorry if you haven't gotten a reply yet. A staff member will be with you within a few days or less. In the meantime, please be patient, our staff team is working extremely hard and they have to hold on to a lot of reports, appeals, questions and more at the same time. I just ask for patience and to not be mad at it.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Thanks,
Poseidon

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
This is a pinned message of what you can do if you got banned by sentinel (anticheat), also join the cubecraft discord server:https://discord.gg/cubecraft
Hello! Have you been banned by our anti cheat (Sentinel) and would like an unban? Here's what you have to do,

-First, if not done already, write an appeal at https://appeals.cubecraft.net/ - If you are correctly banned write the best appeal you can and it might be accepted. Do you think you are False banned? Make an appeal explaining what you were doing in the moments before you got banned, if you were making a bridge, tell them the way you were making the bridge etc.

-Appeal denied? Contact @CrazymanJR (CrazymanJR#4742) here via Discord by sending him a detailed message as to why you would like an unban. If you are false banned in your opinion, explain what you were doing in the moments before you got banned as detailed as possible if not done already. Saying things along the lines of "I killed 5 players mlg on eggwars" won't get you far.

* Please keep in mind that Crazy may live in another timezone than you and it won't help spamming him. Thank you! *
Also, when contacting CrazymanJr, please list again why you got banned. This will make him understand the problem way simpler. You don't have to wait until your appeal gets accepted or denied, I also appealed and then contacted Crazyman because I knew my appeal wouldn't get reviewed as fast as the message on Discord. So I basically suggest you just contact him and declare again why you got banned.

7aMoDi

Novice Member
Jan 24, 2017
iraq
if your response for the appeal Mod not convincing, He well rejected your appeal.

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada

Hello! As previously mentioned, only the staff member who punished you (Moderators+) can accept or deny your appeal. You just need to be patient for them to respond; this process can take multiple days. Since you have been banned by Sentinel, you can contact CrazymanJR#4742 via the CubeCraft Discord server found here.

Should you have any further questions, you can always message me here.
- Thread locked.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Oof I gotta find another way of getting rid of my boredom. I literally have a week's holiday and I don't know what to do. Definitely not artwork-
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Happy birthday my friend!:D I wish you a great and fantastic day ^-^
Mintypie231 wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Didn't realise it was your birthday. Happy birthday 🎂
asqsk wrote on LukaG_'s profile.
u was staff in cc? :3
Top Bottom