Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_FrutisS_

Jul 21, 2018
sentinel has banned me unfairly, cubecraft you have to pay attention to the members of the game because we are the ones who feed the maganer apart and I buy obsidian range so that the server still stands and to help the server with money but to stop that cubecraft nothing else interested in money, suggestion remove that anticheat and put more satff help loonyrules with appeals because I can not believe that loonyrules can not answer all fast or for that reason the a to deny my suggestion is to remove that anticheat that because of that disgusting sentinel is running out of players cubecraft has banned me unfairly permanently and that does not make me fair on my part and barias people

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
sentinel has banned me unfairly, cubecraft you have to pay attention to the members of the game because we are the ones who feed the maganer apart and I buy obsidian range so that the server still stands and to help the server with money but to stop that cubecraft nothing else interested in money, suggestion remove that anticheat and put more satff help loonyrules with appeals because I can not believe that loonyrules can not answer all fast or for that reason the a to deny my suggestion is to remove that anticheat that because of that disgusting sentinel is running out of players cubecraft has banned me unfairly permanently and that does not make me fair on my part and barias people

Your appeal is waiting for your conversation to be seen. I recommend you be patient until the Anti-cheat manager can review it. Good Luck! o/.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Every anticheat has their ups and downs. There is no single anticheat that's just perfect. Every anticheat also band innocent players. If you got banned by the anticheat just make an appeal and wait untill they reply to your appeal.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom