Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

error4043653

Feb 22, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I have an idea because they don't make new lobbies and add decoration and put things to find and have a reward, it would also be great if they add a new minigame and that they create new maps for the other minigames it would be great if they did that

I'm just giving an idea but it would be great too :D.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
I'd love a new mini game, and feel one will be coming fairly soon. With the 1.19 update it's very likely to have new maps utilising new blocks too!

Reactions: error4043653

error4043653

Feb 22, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I'd love a new mini game, and feel one will be coming fairly soon. With the 1.19 update it's very likely to have new maps utilising new blocks too!
You are also right bro it would be great and if it is 1.19 or 1.20 because they changed the armor it would be really great

dvodany

Spytastic
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Apr 9, 2020
Czech Republic
Theres no new things adding right now because CC works on big 1.19 update. I would wait until 1.19 update comes up, as there will definitely be lots of new things, maybe there will even shows up new minigame. Also after 1.19 update CubeCraft would have more time to fix issues, add some nice decoration as you said and even start some nice new events, so we just need to stay patient!

Reactions: error4043653

error4043653

Feb 22, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
Theres no new things adding right now because CC works on big 1.19 update. I would wait until 1.19 update comes up, as there will definitely be lots of new things, maybe there will even shows up new minigame. Also after 1.19 update CubeCraft would have more time to fix issues, add some nice decoration as you said and even start some nice new events, so we just need to stay patient!
bro in several aspects you are right because if they do that it would take a lot of time and fix bugs and see if everything is ok anyway it would be a very big update but it would be great that they add new things and a new minigame but there you have to be patient :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
Top Bottom