Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Im 101LoLPro

Sep 11, 2021
It’s my favorite server and it almost always runs smoothly besides mass farming dropping armor lag
I love playing on this server cubecraft is just so fun
I mostly play on magic and mayhem and I lost to the conjurer all 12 times I fought him
I’m not bad player I just rarely have other people in the fight with me
I’m a dedicated player and would buy ranks to support the server if I was allowed to by my parents
I thank cubecraft for coming up with all the fun mini games exclusive to their server and that the end to my introduction I’ll be in the parkour a few minutes after this post ✌️

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
as master josher says, "Welcome to the forums! ^-^"
its good to see that you like the server :D

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
It’s my favorite server and it almost always runs smoothly besides mass farming dropping armor lag
I love playing on this server cubecraft is just so fun
I mostly play on magic and mayhem and I lost to the conjurer all 12 times I fought him
I’m not bad player I just rarely have other people in the fight with me
I’m a dedicated player and would buy ranks to support the server if I was allowed to by my parents
I thank cubecraft for coming up with all the fun mini games exclusive to their server and that the end to my introduction I’ll be in the parkour a few minutes after this post ✌️
Quite a bit of a late reply but welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay! Glad you're enjoying CC just as much as everyone else.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom