Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

UnmarkedChaos

Mar 21, 2016
Hey my name is UnmarkedChaos and I am a huge fan of cubecraft and all of its games. I have noticed that recently my reports have been ignored by staff. I always provide video evidence and solid proof but they just seemed to be skipped over. I know that there is a shortage of staff (especially since they are excepting helper applications) but every single report except mine seems to be read.

Regards,
UnmarkedChaos

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Hey my name is UnmarkedChaos and I am a huge fan of cubecraft and all of its games. I have noticed that recently my reports have been ignored by staff. I always provide video evidence and solid proof but they just seemed to be skipped over. I know that there is a shortage of staff (especially since they are excepting helper applications) but every single report except mine seems to be read.

Regards,
UnmarkedChaos
If you're report appears to be skipped by anyone with a helper rank it's because they can't punish players.

A moderator or higher will respond to the report whenever they're available.

If your report has gone unnoticed for over 2 days leave a message on the thread saying *Bump*

iJaden

Aug 20, 2016
Reports are never ignored by staff members, they might just be looking over them to see what exactly do to the player, or maybe they just don't have time to respond, but they do something about it :)

iJaden

Aug 20, 2016
I love google as well :p The only problem is my pc keeps making my home site bing ^^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom