Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

error4043653

Feb 22, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm looking for new friends to play I play Minecraft bedrock and if you would like to play with me you can tell me and I'll tell you :D.

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Hey yea, getting people to play on the server with you can be quite a fun thing. And in my mind, there is no one way of going about it, but I'll list a few ideas I have.

I'd firstly suggest maybe telling more about yourself, mainly what kind of games you like to play and where you spend the most time, so everyone can know, what we have in common. Threads like this are also a great way to meet new people, but there is just a limited amount of people that hang out on the forums. For that, maybe think about venturing out into Cube's official Discord server or any other community Discord servers as well. You can also find cool people in-game, the people you meet randomly can form the best of friendships.

I hope I at least gave you some ideas and I'll now also give you a few links to the servers I mentioned...
CubeCraft Discord: discord.gg/cubecraft (there is also a #looking-for-party channel, check it out 😉)
Partnered community Discords: Forum thread

Good luck and I hope to see you around

Reactions: caraMel
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Top Bottom