Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ydnic77

Jun 3, 2020
I'm ydnic77. Well that's not my ign anymore but anyway.

I've been playing minecraft for quite a long time now... I would say arround 8 years. I've never really been interested in playing PvP games because... Well, I'm not very good at it, ya know ? I usually build, make events, do mini-games, and stuff like that.
But few weeks ago, I've decided to try improving myself (wow!). I decided to do this in Skywars because it's a game in which many of my favorite youtubers are very good so... yeah I have no personnality. In order to do that I went on a random teamspeak and asked people to learn me their skills. And so I met a guy who told me to join this server to play with him and that's how I discovered this server !

Here you go, the story of why I am here. Now you can erase it from your memory because, trust me, it will never be useful to remember it.
And... yeah, that's it. I think it's pretty much all I had to say here.
Oh wait, I almost forgot it ! I'm french.
Yeah, that explains my grammar and spelling, I guess...

Onik

Dedicated Member
Nov 25, 2016
California
Hiya ydnic, first and foremost, Welcome to the Forums! It's cool if your grammar and spelling is off, it's quite common around here. It's also nice to see someone new around here, hopefully, we hear more from you. As far as PvP goes, just take your time, and eventually, over time you'll get better, but having fun in the process is the best part about it.

Reactions: Josher

Colleeee

Jan 31, 2020
The backyard.
Well hi! My name is Cole.
I wanne help you improve at PvP if you want to. Well im not saying i am a god at the game but I know some tips that will improve your skills!
If u wanne learn some stuff hit me up on my discord or on minecraft.
My discord is xGhostiCole#8002, IGN : zCqle_.
And btw ur spelling isnt bad at all :).

miguelitoindus

Apr 23, 2020
Madrid
Welcome to the server and welcome to the forums! I also started playing SkyWars because of some cool YouTubers 😁
Very nice introduction :cube_light:!

Reactions: Colleeee

Meiske

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Aug 27, 2017
The Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Hello ydnic77! Welcome to the forums, it's awesome to meet you. Knowing there's more people becoming part of the community is pretty cool. Also, it's okay if your grammar/spelling isn't the best, you're not the only one and there's always room for improvement, I'm sure your English will get better over time! – I hope you enjoy your stay, we're very pleased to have you!

Reactions: Colleeee and Josher

Johrno

Designer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jan 28, 2020
The Netherlands
Welcome ydnic77! I hope you are going to achieve what you want to achieve with the PVP! About your spelling/grammer not being the best. Mine isn't either, it isn't that big of a deal. Hope you are going to have an great time on the Cubecraft server/forums! :D

Reactions: Colleeee and Josher

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Bonjour ydnic77. Bienvenue sur ces merveilleux forums! J'aime toujours quand les francophones s’inscrivent aux forums de CubeCraft. :)

Je ne m’inquiéterais pas trop de votre grammaire. Les erreurs d’orthographe sont assez courantes ici. Comme tu peux le voir, ce texte n’est pas écrit sans faute non plus... (Parce que le français n'est pas ma langue maternelle.)

P.S. Si tu veux jouer ensamble au CubeCraft une fois, n'hésitez pas à m’envoyer un message sur les forums! ^-^

Reactions: ydnic77
Members Online

Latest profile posts

we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom