Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JaviGamer525

Well-Known Member
Jan 5, 2015
25
1
78
30
Hey I wanted to enter the server but will not let me very lagged and I have 20 megs
Internet, my internet is not.
In all other servers I'm perfect but this lag.
That does not happen but please have emerald range in cubecraft
Please do not answer if they have any contact email or something
but please help! :(
 

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
1,014
768
228
25
Try changing your render Distance down. Try going in your options and turning down stuff
 

JaviGamer525

Well-Known Member
Jan 5, 2015
25
1
78
30
No I do not work with that, the worst is that as I have not been able emerald range play anything and I'm really upset. :(
 

JaviGamer525

Well-Known Member
Jan 5, 2015
25
1
78
30
See. :(
2015-02-22_20.38.13.png
 

Attachments

  • 2015-02-22_20.38.13.png
    2015-02-22_20.38.13.png
    564.7 KB · Views: 199

Marta

🦊 🐾
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
1,571
2,955
328
Manchester, UK.
marta.nz
What happens when you ping the server normally (not in minecraft)?

(Open command prompt and type "ping play.cubecraftgames.net")
 
Members Online

Team online

  • Camezonda
    Games & Releases Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
anka?
Kloska wrote on Nollq's profile.
Grattis!! :D
ssunsett wrote on xsmistryx's profile.
Thankies for the follow! 💜
Kazwa wrote on UBRE's profile.
wohoo, happy birthday! 🎉
JCBlueHornet wrote on Brent // Brentsycle's profile.
Yo could u please go vote Yes and then comment on this map i built? Thanks!
Top Bottom