Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xWilliamsxz

Sep 9, 2021
Earth
Hello everyone, so my name is William, and I’m Canadian. 🇨🇦 (Ign: xWilliamsxz)
I’m 16 years old, and I’ve been playing Minecraft for maybe 6 years+?
I'm a Minecraft veteran and I have played Lifeboat back many years ago, and then moved to a another server. (prefer not to mention) 🤫
I applied for staff over there because I wanted to help people, and over time I no longer liked the community and it was getting toxic and corrupt. I’ve seen servers rise and fall, get exploited etc. I’ve got a lot of experience from them.

I was in the top leaderboards, and I have good leadership skills.

I have recently moved here and I'm hopefully planning to main this server.🤞🏻So far, it’s been a clean server non-toxic 👍🏻, and hacker rates, are low in comparison to other servers.

I will always be here to help anyone out in need, and this new server I am in. Hopefully I can offer my experience and knowledge to help CubeCraft. Just let me know, and I’ll be here. I also want to do my part in making the community safer, and less toxic.

I play mostly skywars, and minerware.

Since I just moved here, I barely know anyone and I don't have friends here. 😔 Hopefully I can get to know the community better and help out. Hopefully I can make a YouTube channel that promotes the server. Looking forward to having a good experience here :D

discord: xWilliam#7988

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Welcome to the forums William! It's nice to have you here. My favorite games are Skywars and Minerware so if you ever want to play just invite me to a party! My ign is HellIsHot. I hope you enjoy the forums! 😄

Reactions: xWilliamsxz

xWilliamsxz

Sep 9, 2021
Earth
Welcome to the forums William! It's nice to have you here. My favorite games are Skywars and Minerware so if you ever want to play just invite me to a party! My ign is HellIsHot. I hope you enjoy the forums! 😄
Thank you very much 😃 (do follow me on Xbox too :D )

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hii William! Nice to meet you and welcome to our forums!
You'll have a great time here, hopefully! If you have any questions or need anything, feel free to hmu :)

Orientalz

Jul 30, 2016
Hi William, nice to meet you, The server did used to be Hella toxic and it is sometimes still although this has since decreased drastically which I'm not too sure why but I'm presuming its just hiring better staff to do the job properly. I've never really played minerware but I do love skywars, duels and lucky islands so thats hot. I'm glad your having fun on the server thats gooddodododododo. Dodo, I also love that bird omg so cute. Like the bird from up? Kevin! He's F*F**F* adorable! When he eats the balloon and just POP. Yeah i'm gonna eat dinner im so hungry, gonna go cook some biiii up. bYe

xWilliamsxz

Sep 9, 2021
Earth
Hi William, nice to meet you, The server did used to be Hella toxic and it is sometimes still although this has since decreased drastically which I'm not too sure why but I'm presuming its just hiring better staff to do the job properly. I've never really played minerware but I do love skywars, duels and lucky islands so thats hot. I'm glad your having fun on the server thats gooddodododododo. Dodo, I also love that bird omg so cute. Like the bird from up? Kevin! He's F*F**F* adorable! When he eats the balloon and just POP. Yeah i'm gonna eat dinner im so hungry, gonna go cook some biiii up. bYe
Well toxicity is really unavoidable, but I'm sure the staff is doing their part.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom