Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hello everyone, so my name is William, and I’m Canadian. 🇨🇦 (Ign: xWilliamsxz)
I’m 16 years old, and I’ve been playing Minecraft for maybe 6 years+?
I'm a Minecraft veteran and I have played Lifeboat back many years ago, and then moved to a another server. (prefer not to mention) 🤫
I applied for staff over there because I wanted to help people, and over time I no longer liked the community and it was getting toxic and corrupt. I’ve seen servers rise and fall, get exploited etc. I’ve got a lot of experience from them.

I was in the top leaderboards, and I have good leadership skills.

I have recently moved here and I'm hopefully planning to main this server.🤞🏻So far, it’s been a clean server non-toxic 👍🏻, and hacker rates, are low in comparison to other servers.

I will always be here to help anyone out in need, and this new server I am in. Hopefully I can offer my experience and knowledge to help CubeCraft. Just let me know, and I’ll be here. I also want to do my part in making the community safer, and less toxic.

I play mostly skywars, and minerware.

Since I just moved here, I barely know anyone and I don't have friends here. 😔 Hopefully I can get to know the community better and help out. Hopefully I can make a YouTube channel that promotes the server. Looking forward to having a good experience here :D

discord: xWilliam#7988
Welcome to CC, William! I hope you have a better experience at CC than the servers you mentioned. Enjoy your stay!

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom