Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

iAwsToxic

Sep 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
As obvious it is, I've only registered myself on CubeCraft's Forum not long ago by the time im writing my Introduction.
To get things going i'd like to start off by saying that I write quite a lot most of the time so expect a lot of text here.

I will be using my nickname "Toxic" for now and I hope those who get in contact with me are fine with my decision.
My username in game is : iAwsToxic
My Discord is : iTs_ToXic#3630
Bedrock is the version I play on and my chosen few minigames are Lucky Islands, Skyblock and Magic & Mayhem.
I do play Survival Games and hop on Eggwars a few times when I feel like trying something different again.
I don't see myself as a great player like some are so don't expect me being a real sweat im those PvP games 😅

I will want to try out the Parkour and Minerware Minigames in the near future hopefully, the reason being that I've heard positive things from those Gamemodes too so you might see me there too.

I train Muay thai. Some might know what it is but for those who don't, it's basically boxing but you're allowed to use your knees and elbows , kick your opponent and even latch on their head which is called "clinching".
Maybe you've heard about the iconic "Roundhouse Kick" or as some say "Power Kick" that can literally break someones hips or leg when hit there.
For those who might wonder, yes I was injured a few times being slached open by an opponents elbow, I had blue legs after training from "checking" the kicks, which means blocking them but I'm still doing great.
I 100% recommend everyone to at least try some sort of Martial Art because it teaches discipline and it can let you control your anger. Depending on how great your Instructor is too, you can learn many quotes to follow which improve your lifestyle outside of the Minecraft world but of course ingame too.

I like to point out that if anyone wants to play a game on CubeCraft, you should let me know!
Message me on the forum :
https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=iAwsToxic
I would prefer being messaged on Discord though.

Have a great day/evening
I hope to hear from everyone ✌️
- Toxic

Attachments

• of24WiWk_400x400.jpg
    of24WiWk_400x400.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 85

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi, Toxic, and welcome to the forums! Hopefully, you'll enjoy your time here <3.
It's nice getting to know you a bit better through reading your introduction.
Good luck with future Muay Thai practice!

Reactions: iAwsToxic

iAwsToxic

Sep 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, Toxic, and welcome to the forums! Hopefully, you'll enjoy your time here <3.
It's nice getting to know you a bit better through reading your introduction.
Good luck with future Muay Thai practice!
Thank you for your warm welcome 🙂
I will enjoy my time being here, i have until now and im still counting the days.
I also appreciate the good luck for my practice!

Reactions: JokeKaedee

iAwsToxic

Sep 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums (And yes I checked the joining date this time HappyMood >:(.) Jk. Hope you have a good time here though!
Thank you, say what is that about the " HappyMood " I didn't get it to be honest 😅

ItzRoyalToast

Aug 23, 2021
Toast
Welcome to the Cubecraft Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here, keep this cube to follow you to your journey: :cube_dark:
Also, I like reading long paragraphs and I myself right long things so we somehow match 😉

Orientalz

Jul 30, 2016
Welcome hen, I done taekwondo for a good few years. Martial arts are important to experience I believe too.
I love to eat chickens as well haha, nice to find someone else that owns chickens and eats them too!
Welcome <3

iAwsToxic

Sep 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the Cubecraft Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here, keep this cube to follow you to your journey: :cube_dark:
Also, I like reading long paragraphs and I myself right long things so we somehow match 😉
Thank you, also I will keep it that cube safe while im on my journey on CubeCraft.
It's good to hear that I'm not the only one then, seems I found someone matching already 😄

iAwsToxic

Sep 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome hen, I done taekwondo for a good few years. Martial arts are important to experience I believe too.
I love to eat chickens as well haha, nice to find someone else that owns chickens and eats them too!
Welcome <3
Thank you, also great to hear that someone else is training another Martial Art other than myself 😄

iAwsToxic

Sep 2, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to the forums!

Also I would not survive a second in Muay Thai XD
Thank you!

You will trust me, everyone starts slow and steady but then they get used to it as more time passes and experience they get. You can always start slow like Boxing, move to kickboxing and then go to Muay Thai if you ever thought of doing a Martial Art.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
Top Bottom