Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Taxy

Sep 24, 2020
Austin, Texas
Hello everyone, I should've made this introduction earlier, because when you guys see me responding in threads you're like, "Who's this guy?".

My name is Taxy, and I started on Cubecraft about 6 years ago when BajanCanadian used to make his money wars videos, and I wished that one day I could meet him. So once I got a computer, at the age of 7 or 8, I got Minecraft Java! I played Cubecraft for years not knowing there was such a great community here! But anyway, Cubecraft has been my favorite server ever since, but the only problem I have experience is a ping from 100 to 180 (USA usual ping to EU servers) but I won't complain.

Thanks to all the people who greet and help others on the Forums! 😃

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hello everyone, I should've made this introduction earlier, because when you guys see me responding in threads you're like, "Who's this guy?".

My name is Taxy, and I started on Cubecraft about 6 years ago when BajanCanadian used to make his money wars videos, and I wished that one day I could meet him. So once I got a computer, at the age of 7 or 8, I got Minecraft Java! I played Cubecraft for years not knowing there was such a great community here! But anyway, Cubecraft has been my favorite server ever since, but the only problem I have experience is a ping from 100 to 180 (USA usual ping to EU servers) but I won't complain.

Thanks to all the people who greet and help others on the Forums! 😃
Welcome to the Forums!
That's sad about your ping, but at least you can play, am I right? 😉

Reactions: Taxy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom