Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Taxy

Sep 24, 2020
Austin, Texas
Hello everyone, I should've made this introduction earlier, because when you guys see me responding in threads you're like, "Who's this guy?".

My name is Taxy, and I started on Cubecraft about 6 years ago when BajanCanadian used to make his money wars videos, and I wished that one day I could meet him. So once I got a computer, at the age of 7 or 8, I got Minecraft Java! I played Cubecraft for years not knowing there was such a great community here! But anyway, Cubecraft has been my favorite server ever since, but the only problem I have experience is a ping from 100 to 180 (USA usual ping to EU servers) but I won't complain.

Thanks to all the people who greet and help others on the Forums! 😃

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
Hello everyone, I should've made this introduction earlier, because when you guys see me responding in threads you're like, "Who's this guy?".

My name is Taxy, and I started on Cubecraft about 6 years ago when BajanCanadian used to make his money wars videos, and I wished that one day I could meet him. So once I got a computer, at the age of 7 or 8, I got Minecraft Java! I played Cubecraft for years not knowing there was such a great community here! But anyway, Cubecraft has been my favorite server ever since, but the only problem I have experience is a ping from 100 to 180 (USA usual ping to EU servers) but I won't complain.

Thanks to all the people who greet and help others on the Forums! 😃
Welcome to the Forums!
That's sad about your ping, but at least you can play, am I right? 😉

Reactions: Taxy
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom