• Path 2 archer only

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Half path 1 and Half path 2

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Shotgun

Jun 26, 2020
CubeCraft Universe
It really depends on your playstyle, though most of the time you should be using Path II (Explosive Arrows).

For example:
If you're trying to rush with Blaze III and while getting there you get rushed by Endermite V
Use Path I as it deals more efficiently with Endermites both coins and damage wise, this way it'll cost you less coins to defend and you'll be faster getting on track again regarding your planned Blaze III rush.

If you're in the middle of the game and get pushed by Blaze IV or V it's highly recommended to use Path II Archers.

In your consideration between Path I and II you should be thinking about, is my plan going to be focused on middle / late-game or on the early game. If it's focused on middle / late-game, investing in Path II is gonna be your choice.
If your focus is on early game AND there's a push of 2 or less waves of Blazes, you'll be going for Path I.

In the end you'll mainly be using Path II Archers as they are more effective against bigger swarms due to its area of effect.

For more information: check out the Fast Guide!

craftinggamer999

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2020
Kuwait
Pronouns
He/Him
Honestly both paths are actually viable as the post before me said but path 2 have more use as they in fact deal more aoe damage but i always have a few path 1 just in case

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Top Bottom