Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Hey, CubeCrafters! So, I didn't know there was an introducing forum section. I found it. I'll just talk about myself for now. :)

I do not have any hobbies, I'm looking for one though. I recently stopped doing parkour.

I'm in 5th grade in school, my class will soon be split up sadly.
In school, I play football with my friend Oliver, he doesn't have a forum account because he normally plays other games than Minecraft.
At home, I pretty much only play Minecraft, due to it's the only game I have. (For now.)
I play with a bunch of players, such as @HackersDontWin, @Perdei, @ThatGrimCreeper, @OfficialPixar, xRisinq, @Dylaila and a BUNCH of other amazing CubeCrafters. <3
My favorite games currently on CubeCraft is, SG, SW and EW. (Survival Games, SkyWars and EggWars.)
I live in Denmark, a very nice country. (Rains a lot though :/ )
I report rule-breakers when I see them.
I joined the forums recently because I really wanted to help out this amazing community!
I am a part of a discord server called Pleb Family where I found a lot of my amazing friends, Thanks to @Dreym, I probably won't have found the Discord server if I didn't see him in-game.
I am currently 12 years old, my parents are going through a divorce, which I'll try to fix with my dad. <3

I hope you guys know me better know, have a nice day! <3

Last edited:

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
This is very well explained, I now know very many of you! I would like to skywars with your want to play if you have time! ;)

- Twan

Reactions: Flaxic

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
This is very well explained, I now know very many of you! I would like to skywars with your want to play if you have time! ;)

- Twan
I'd love to, I'll message you on Discord whenever we can play! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Twania
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom