Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

colormcpe

Nov 10, 2022
hi, i’m color, if and if it wasn’t obvious by the name i play on mcpe. I just started getting into multiplayer a few days ago, so i’ve been trying to learn pvp. I use the new crosshair controls with the extra buttons so if anyone has any advice with that setup, please let me know. Looking forward to meeting the community :)

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
looks like we’re in a similar boat, so at least we can relate to each other!
if you ever want to duel to be practice buddy hmu :p

looks like we’re in a similar boat, so at least we can relate to each other!
if you ever want to duel to be practice buddy hmu :p
Thanks bro I probably won't take you up on your offer anytime soon tho. I got the new GoW and I'm in love with it right now

Reactions: colormcpe

zhappy1

Jun 2, 2022
U.S
Pronouns
He/Him
Nice to meet you color! Hope you have fun time here on Cubecraft, I’m glad you are starting to use the new advanced setup minecraft added

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

colormcpe

Nov 10, 2022
Nice to meet you color! Hope you have fun time here on Cubecraft, I’m glad you are starting to use the new advanced setup minecraft added
yeah, a lot of videos i’ve seen have people still using the old controls, even people who played with split. maybe they’re just used to it? I’m not too sure.
i had to come up with a hand positions on my own, which i think works decently, but it’ll probably change over time.

pekd

yeah, a lot of videos i’ve seen have people still using the old controls, even people who played with split. maybe they’re just used to it? I’m not too sure.
i had to come up with a hand positions on my own, which i think works decently, but it’ll probably change over time.
i barely play on mobile but my ingame friends who do use the new controls and they are as good as a pc player, so i think you were right with your theory that people who still use old controls just do it cuz they are used to it, also welcome to the forums!

deadganz

Sep 25, 2021
Saud Arabia, Tabuk
Pronouns
He/Him
hi, i’m color, if and if it wasn’t obvious by the name i play on mcpe. I just started getting into multiplayer a few days ago, so i’ve been trying to learn pvp. I use the new crosshair controls with the extra buttons so if anyone has any advice with that setup, please let me know. Looking forward to meeting the community :)
nice to meet you "color" ♥️

Nov 27, 2022
Hello!

Reactions: deadganz
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom