• Yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2020
Have it so players can talk to other players while on there skyblock island instead of going to skyblock hub... some of that stuff on the quests is very long and somewhat boring.... trying to get it all done so talking to other people while getting it done helps pass time when you have to wait hours for something to grow. Thank you

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
You can chat while on your skyblock island. But do you mean chat to other ppl on other islands instead of going to the hub? Could you pls clarify this

Reactions: Gregeyy

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Also btw you can go to the hub and your stuff will still grow on cubecraft I believe

Sep 9, 2020
Yes chat with other on other islands cause I know you can talk to the people on your island in chat but you can’t talk to other people on there island I think it would be nice

Reactions: wxzzrd and Gregeyy

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Stuff grows offline as while I think because I logged in and my trees was grown my melons was grown and they wasn’t when I logged off last night
Yes it does.
Also yeah I like the suggestion of chatting with other islands maybe you could toggle chat on/off with other islands.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
I understand your point, and I somewhat agree with it. First of all, it shouldn't be standard that you can see every message sent in the chat. There could be a setting that changes this.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, every Skyblock island is in a different ''world'' which makes it hard (or even impossible, I don't know) to do this.

Blank

Sep 19, 2017
Egypt
well i really like the idea and i agree with it but not sure if it's possible as finixly said but if it's possible and not hard i really would like to see that ingame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom