Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

IDKhan

Jul 14, 2021
Scotland
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i feel most people dont really get what im trying to say with the flying part, i dont mean everyone has the ability to just fly like with vip lvl 30 or java ranks
i mean its proper spectator, no one can see you, and when you leave this mode you go straight back to the hubs/lobbies spawn that you are in

so yes you are flying, but not to the same extent to how ppl spent 250 for it
ppl are unable to see you, which removes one of the main aspects of ppl seeing you flying around

i hope this kinda clears up what im trying to say a little
although i do agree it has its flaws

edit: ok even this message doesnt really clear things up properly but its midnight for me and im kinda tired so nothing im trying to say makes much sense xd, but yea hope you get what im saying

• Disagree
Reactions: Salty_Shadows
D

Deleted member 584093

idk about the flying ghost thing but maps available to the public would be nice as it’s really hard to get screenshots of it without including jump bridges and blocks placed by players

• Agree
Reactions: IDKhan

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
i feel most people dont really get what im trying to say with the flying part, i dont mean everyone has the ability to just fly like with vip lvl 30 or java ranks
i mean its proper spectator, no one can see you, and when you leave this mode you go straight back to the hubs/lobbies spawn that you are in

so yes you are flying, but not to the same extent to how ppl spent 250 for it
ppl are unable to see you, which removes one of the main aspects of ppl seeing you flying around

i hope this kinda clears up what im trying to say a little
although i do agree it has its flaws

edit: ok even this message doesnt really clear things up properly but its midnight for me and im kinda tired so nothing im trying to say makes much sense xd, but yea hope you get what im saying
That would still defeat the whole purpose of Vip 30 giving you fly, when spectator fly exists

SoloWarz

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2021
Amman, Jordan
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
For me I can hope into cubecraft java eggwars and download a map with the World downloader mod and take shots of my thumbnails, but on bedrock there's literally no mods that download maps, so if the maps can be downloaded on bedrock even if they're paid, it would be very cool for most creators.

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
i was thinking maybe adding maps and lobbies to the market place?
Not the marketplace, maybe as download. Releasing the lobby as a marketplace map would require transaction. I'm sure world downloads are possible in Java Edition, which can then be ported over.

• Agree
Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
something ive really wanted for a while is a way to fly around the maps & lobbies for cinematic shots for videos, but for smaller creators without yt rank it isnt really possible

i know it isnt as easy as that, but something along those lines would be nice, yes it would obv cost money, but honestly spending like £7-12 is easier than getting yt rank xd

so smaller content creators that dont have yt rank can fly around recording shots
another way i thought of was having a ghost option
so you can fly around the lobbies without people seeing you, so things like vip lvl 30 and yt rank still have that advantage with flying with lobbies if you know what i mean?
sorry if this is a stupid suggestion or doesnt make any sense haha

but yea have a good day
I think the ghost option should be something you buy (but cheap). Something like 2.79 CAD (the price of the emoji egg skin bundle) (or 2.12 Euros).

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
something ive really wanted for a while is a way to fly around the maps & lobbies for cinematic shots for videos, but for smaller creators without yt rank it isnt really possible

i know it isnt as easy as that, but something along those lines would be nice, yes it would obv cost money, but honestly spending like £7-12 is easier than getting yt rank xd

so smaller content creators that dont have yt rank can fly around recording shots
another way i thought of was having a ghost option
so you can fly around the lobbies without people seeing you, so things like vip lvl 30 and yt rank still have that advantage with flying with lobbies if you know what i mean?
sorry if this is a stupid suggestion or doesnt make any sense haha

but yea have a good day
It definitely isn’t a “Stupid Suggestion”, it’s a very good one!

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
I mean, its unfair for vip level 30...
Since a lot of small content creators have it (ex like Me and @Patsman) Its not really fair when you can just buy it for like $10

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! :)
Dreamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.